Here is a band that I am in, we are working on recording a lot of new songs now. Dearly is my favorite of our songs and Another Day is a more uptempo one that is gonna be the opener on our cd. Let me know what you think.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=235449599
"The lightbrites now black and white cuz you took apart a picture that wasnt right"

#1 Member of Incubus fan Club, PM Tron8936 to join
Last edited by tron8936 at Jan 11, 2009,
You guys are actually pretty good. I'm always skeptical when I check out band's myspace accounts, but I dug this.
thanks a lot man
"The lightbrites now black and white cuz you took apart a picture that wasnt right"

thanks for taking the time to listen

thanks, I'm digging your song "diane" also, sounds very genuine.

We have a new song up ("President of Outer Space"). If you got the time let me know what you think, thanks.

thanks man, we have another new song "Stars" that is up now and we are releasing our first cd on the 24th. Thanks again for listening guys.

just an update, we have a new music video that i did up right now. Please let me know what you think about the song and the video. Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV5j-dguQkA

Good stuff here. You can really feel the 60's vibe in this music.
Fun Fact: The name of my street is indeed Elliot. Just with an extra "T".
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
thanks a lot man! And that street name is awesome!

thanks a lot, man!

I absolutely adore your sound.

In Science is very Animal Collective meets REM-ish with the faintest hint of Sigur Ros. I like the vocal harmonies in the chorus.
Richard was great. It could've fit perfectly on one of the early Beatles records. The guitar is really Pet Sounds-esque. Love, love, love it.
I could hear your Muse influence in the instrumentation on Stars. Loving the fuzzy bass!
Exhabitant was a good, solid tune.
Dearly was pleasantly shoegaze. It sounds like a tune off 'The Bends', minus depression.
President of Outer Space reminded me a bit of David Bowie. But again, without all the angst.

I'm liking your music quite a bit.
If you'd like to check out any of my own material, links are in my sig.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE