I have a USA made Carlson PG-51, dual humbucker pickups, Floyd Rose bridge, carved, quilted maple top, etc. It's a beautiful guitar and it plays very smooth but I'm more of a single coil/Fender kind of guy so I'm letting this go in favor of getting a new tube amp, acoustic guitar, or $350 cash OBO. I picked it up about 3 years ago in Portland on my way back from a trip to San Fransisco. I saw it, played it and just had to have it but my musical interests ended up changing so my loss is your gain. According to carlsons site the MSRP is $780. I payed around $600 for it. Looking for a tube amp or acoustic/acoustic electric of equal value. Let me know what you have.
Seattle area would be nice but I'm willing to ship if the price is right.
ian.a.couch@gmail.com
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
I have a USA made Carlson PG-51, dual humbucker pickups, Floyd Rose bridge, carved, quilted maple top, etc. It's a beautiful guitar and it plays very smooth but I'm more of a single coil/Fender kind of guy so I'm letting this go in favor of getting a new tube amp, acoustic guitar, or $350 cash OBO. I picked it up about 3 years ago in Portland on my way back from a trip to San Fransisco. I saw it, played it and just had to have it but my musical interests ended up changing so my loss is your gain. According to carlsons site the MSRP is $780. I payed around $600 for it. Looking for a tube amp or acoustic/acoustic electric of equal value. Let me know what you have.
Seattle area would be nice but I'm willing to ship if the price is right.
ian.a.couch@gmail.com

My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm