I am currently selling my RG550 20th Desert Yellow. It's in great, near-mint condition, and only has been used for at most 10hours. I'm in great financial needs, so this is the 4th guitar from my collection to go...

Thanks!

Here is the ebay link to it:
RG550 20th

For any questions, feel free to contact me!
Dude and you're only asking 99 cents for it or is that 99$ either way I'll DEFINATELY talk to my Dad about it tomorrow
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Oh wait ****, is it ONLY shipping to the stes, I'm in canada...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
I can ship it in Canada, but there might be some extra shipping fees, I'll have to check that.

My reserve is of $849.99.

Glad that you love it, I did and still do, but I guess, electric isn't my thing...

Thanks
My bad, I checked the rules post before started this thread because I was aware of similar rules on other forums. Didn't see anything concerning links to 3rd party websites...I guess I should I checked more carefully.

To those interested, this item is still available on Ebay, if interested, please pm me, I'll give you a link to it.

For private offers, please pm me, I am open to serious offers!

Thanks
Attachments:
3c39_1.JPG
Damn if only I had the money I would love to own that thing ive always wanted a 550
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Bump. Still for sale, though I already have a personal acquaintance who's willing to pay $900.