I saw it at guitar center atlanta like 3 months ago so i forget the brand, but i took a camera phone pic of it. It has a dragon inlay on the fret board and has either 7 or 8 strings (the four main ones with much smaller ones directly next to em) but i think it was missing one, and it was used. heres the camera phone pic.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dragonbasskr2.jpg

thx
You sure? The price tag looks as though it might say Washburn on it. It definitely has Wash on it it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Yeah, thats a washburn, all right. PRS only makes a Gary Granger Private stock
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Thats a pretty freaking nice washburn. Did it sound good? I dislike washburns quite a bit.
DB Player
Try emailing the picture to washburn and see if they can help. A picture of the body and headstock would have been very helpful though.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
yeah it sounded great. i wouldve gotten it if i didnt already get the jazz bass. sorry i didnt get a pic of the headstock or body.
But Washburns aren't nice
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
http://www.adamhooton.com/images/guitars/Axe%20Array/washburn5_bass.jpg

It looks like a higher-end version of this model, but not produced anymore. Washburn makes no reference to ever making a "dragon bass." There were lots of basses with similar inlays, one of which was an Alembic that looked amazing. So at least it has something going for it
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Contrary to popular belief, washburn actually does produce some awesome stuff. Nice find there, even if you didn't get it. What did that inlay look like in person?
Nope, no sig here.
Custom made fret inlays? I still can't find a Washburn with that style of body though. I'm really interested in this.

And the Washburn Force 5 is a nice, cheap instrument.
yeah it was real unique, its hard to see it in the pic, but it was a teal dragon with different shades of green and blue scales along the body, and it was holding a pearl. i regret not getting such a find...
Washburn I'd say
CANNIBAL CORPSE

When the silence is gone, what have we become?