How is it different than a regular 57' classic? Right now I have two classics in my SG. Obviously I'd put the plus in the bridge and keep a regular in the neck. I really have no way of trying it out before I buy it, so is it really that much better? I think my SG sounds amazing as is, but I'm always up for improvement. Thanks for any help!
Dude I played one with a LP Standard.
It's SHAWEET!
Though, I wouldn't pay the money, I'd get some Seymour Duncans
that are cheaper and compete with the tone!
My Guitars:
Epiphone Prophecy LP GX
(Scenic Painted) American Project Strat
LTD M-10

My Amps:
Peavey XXL
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960a 410

SELLING 360 $200USD obo
i don't buy these gibson's marketing crap. banging on about these pickups are custom wounded blah blah blah. get seymour duncan or bareknuckle. they make these gibson pups a run for its money.
i'm not sure if i've tried the two head to head (or even if i've tried both- i think so, though), but the classic plus is just a bit hotter, isn't it? not better, but if you need a bit more gain from your bridge pickup, that'd be really the only reason to consider it. gobson pickups are pretty dear, though, for what you get. depends on what country you're in, but personally i wouldn't bother.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?