People on here recommended it, I researched it, and love the tone. One problem though...I cant find it at any stores to try one myself, what can I do?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Buy it blind.

That's what I did, and I love it dearly.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I've honestly never been a fan of the idea...but are there any pros/cons I should know bout it before taking said leap?

Quote by bogg808

You can always return it if you don't like it. You'll usually have to eat the shipping though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by SSL27
Buy it blind.

That's what I did, and I love it dearly.

im never an advocate of this but with this pedal id say go for it - ive owned one and its a great pedal - only got rid of it to go down the modelling route with a POD to save money. regretted that choice since.
Would it be a bad idea to get this and a TS9DX?
I really know very little about pedals, but these seem to be considered very good. The crunch box is supposed to sound like a marshall (I want one, cant afford one), and the TS9DX is supposed to be a more versatle TS9, which is supposed to be a great boost, I'll be playing the TS soonish, but I want to know how they'll be together

Quote by bogg808

I feel like it's a bit overpriced, mainly because it used to be 100 bucks a while ago.

I doubt that it'll disappoint though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
So, uh, anybody wanna answer the other question?^

Quote by bogg808

I think it would be pointless to run them together since the box of rock already have a built in boost. I could see getting the ts9 for a different tone, but not to run with the BOR.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
the Ts9 is much different tone...I have a ts9 and getting crunch box....the ts9 is great for the stevie ray vaughn leads, and awesome for rhythm...i use it to get a lil dirt on the rhythm...so both isnt a bad idea, gives you a whole array of options
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"