Page 1 of 3
Matt Tuck is ther leader singer, but yet he plays the harder part of the riff. But then Padget does the solos? WTF
When the riffs are mostly harmonized notes with palm muted open strings in between, "harder" is really a matter of perspective, since they're basically playing the same thing.

Also, Bullet For My Valentine suck.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
um...not really. i dont think so. i hate when ppl say someone sucks when they're not better than that person :P
Quote by Gussy7182
um...not really. i dont think so. i hate when ppl say someone sucks when they're not better than that person :P

True, I haven't directed a blockbuster, I'm not allowed to say Meet the Spartans sucks.
I'm not saying either of them suck at guitar. I'm saying their music sucks.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
This thread is almost godlike
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
BFMV??? GOOD????

What is the world coming too!!?!?!?!?!?!??!

They couldn't write a good song if their life depended on it, much less a good album.
Quote by Gussy7182

And what gives you the right to say anyone in BFMV is better than anyone on here? I suppose you've heard everyone here play before.
Or maybe BFMV is better because they have a record deal, and we don't?
IMO, Bullet For My Valentine sucks. Now, before you say they're better than I am, I ask you, when and where have you heard me play?
Oh, you haven't? Well then I guess you can't really say they're better, can you?
either way, i like bfmv and i get annoyed when ppl say they hate them and not for a good reason, maybe thats just my tick :P fgsdvgftvgdfvg
Why can't we say they suck, anyways?

Most famous rappers are richer than us, yet they still suck. Tom Cruise is famous, yet he still sucks.

The most important opinion is your own.
Quote by Gussy7182
and skull, theyre good :P stop flaming

Your only getting flamed for making a thread about a metalcore (NOT THRASH!!! DONT BE FOOLED!) band in the Metal -not Hardcore- forum.
Quote by Gussy7182
either way, i like bfmv and i get annoyed when ppl say they hate them and not for a good reason, maybe thats just my tick :P fgsdvgftvgdfvg

Oh, I get it. Not liking the music isn't a good reason to hate them.

SPOILER:
Just because you like a band does not mean they're talented. Just because you like a band does not make them good. Other people are allowed to dislike them. Neither is right, and neither is wrong. Getting annoyed when people disagree, that's called being an elitist, and it makes you a jackass.
You can't expect to post in a public forum and not get any negative opinions.

Especially when people are already annoyed because you posted in the WRONG forum.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
im not a jackass, and im not saying theyre talented because i liek theyre music, im saying theyre talented because theyre talented :P
and im not saying anything but forum, i though i could have a healthy conversation and debate, ut stupid ppl get ridiculous
Quote by Gussy7182
im not a jackass, and im not saying theyre talented because i liek theyre music, im saying theyre talented because theyre talented :P

Yes, well, they're pure idiocy and fail at making decent music. Take your trash to the can.
Quote by Gussy7182
ok, maybe this thread want suh a good idea

Not in the least. It's in the wrong forum, and the original post hardly made sense. It was just a string of random words, really.
Oh, and perhaps a mention of the band would've been a good idea in the post, or even *audible gasp* in the thread title? No, what a silly idea.
Quote by Gussy7182

Proof of talent?
Quote by Gussy7182
im saying that padge should do the hard riff, and u go away.

And why should he play the hard riff?

Also, why would you expect people to know that?
It's not as if he's a repsected guitarist or anything...
...cause matt tuck is the lead singer, and padge has better soloing skills, so he should do lead guitar.
Quote by Gussy7182
they dont fail at selling records :P

Having good record sales must determine talent. Of course.
nope, cause ive heard them both write multiple solos of there own. thanks you very much
Page 1 of 3