Page 1 of 4
I was just watching some videos of Sum 41 were their lead singer lets a fan come up and try to play his guitar better than him, i was wondering if their are any youtube videos of a musician letting a fan play on stage during a concert and in turn haing the fan be better.

Random thought, i know
danzig got 0wn3d by a dude i think
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
no but once i saw a video of a band and a fan came up and hugged the lead guitar guy and his guitar fell and broke and they had to end the show XD
i was at a dream theater gig and derek sherinians keys ****ed up, so portnoy got some guy next to me to sing warpigs and play petruccis guitar he absolutely kicked ass. before videophones unfortunately.
This small Kansas City band that played pop punk sh*t played for one of my school dances. No one liked what they were playing, it was pretty much Fall Out Boy, and simple stuff like that, and they asked the crowd if they could do better. So one of my friends steps up on stage, and takes their guitarist guitar. He then proceeds to pwn the **** out of their guitarists by playing Welcome to the Jungle. It was cool.
Om nom nom nom!
When i saw the name of this thread, Dimebag Darrell instantly came to mind.
Quote by sw1ss023

Dimebag RIP
Quote by sw1ss023

LOL
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by sw1ss023

Feed your mind.
Quote by Colton165
danzig got 0wn3d by a dude i think

But Glen can beat some serious ass. I doubt that happened or ever will.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by sw1ss023

Same here......
Supposedly at a Grand Funk Railroad show, the crowd wasn't feeling the guitarist. Annoyed, the guitarist asked if anyone in the crowd thought they could do better. Eric Clapton happened to be in attendance that night. Ownage ensued.

Supposedly.
Quote by sw1ss023

Fucking

FAIL
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
theres that one show the who played where keith moon passes out cause of tranquilizers and gets replaced by an audience member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDwIuIHKirs
Quote by colin617
Supposedly at a Grand Funk Railroad show, the crowd wasn't feeling the guitarist. Annoyed, the guitarist asked if anyone in the crowd thought they could do better. Eric Clapton happened to be in attendance that night. Ownage ensued.

Supposedly.

Doubt it. I think you would have to be pretty arrogant to try to beat some band's guitarist at their show. I don't think Eric Clapton is that cocky...
Quote by Floyd93
But Glen can beat some serious ass. I doubt that happened or ever will.

HAHAHA Danzig Got his ass owned by some guy in another band.... Danzig=pussy
Quote by sw1ss023

I thought about John Lennon.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by sw1ss023

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by amd123
no but once i saw a video of a band and a fan came up and hugged the lead guitar guy and his guitar fell and broke and they had to end the show XD

Quote by sw1ss023

......rip dime.
I remember hearing about how WASP used to throw meat out to the audience, and during one show, one of their members got knocked out because a fan threw a cooked chicken, which caught him in the forehead

(might not have been a chicken, some kind of cooked meat...)
When all hope is lost, crawl into a corner and die.
Quote by sw1ss023

lol yeah same, and lennon
Quote by colin617

Supposedly.

Similar story, one night one of the Allman Brothers got really sick and couldn't finish the show, so Zakk Wylde came up and played the set with them. It was bootlegged but I haven't been able to find it. I've been searching for months. Any help, please PM me!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why the hell did Kurt hit him with the guitar? The security guy was trying to push back the fans.

I haven't watched the video, but if it's what I think it is, I'm pretty sure the security guy had been being an ass to Kurt earlier or something like that, not sure though.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by LAMF413
HAHAHA Danzig Got his ass owned by some guy in another band.... Danzig=pussy

Yes because he got punched in the face by some dick that's twice his size.

Clearly you're an idiot, or a troll. Something of lesser intelligence.

Fucking fail.
duff mckagen got ****ed in the face by a beer bottle filled with piss thrown by a fan at a gnr concert before.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Ts, is that the clip from Glasgow where a girl comes up, sits on stage and then admits that she can't play? 'Cos if it is...I was there
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Oh, that makes sense. He really shouldn'tve hit the guy in the head, though.

Yeah, probably not. The guy had hit Kurt earlier that day too, I think, as well as messing with sound at the concert or something like that.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Page 1 of 4