Either I'm too much of an asshole or I'm too nice or I'm trying to hard or I'm ugly or some other bull****. Seriously wtf I hate this. Seems like no decent looking girls want me at all right now.
Quit crying.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

thats great. please delete this thread before it gets spammed and flamed.

thank you.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Relationship thread buddy. Those guys know their stuff, you'll get much better responses.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
I had the same problem. Pick up your balls and quit whining.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by imdeth
I smell troll.

Smells like a combination of old meatloaf, and my gym shorts.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I hear suicide can work quite well.

I tried it, now I'm a real ladies man.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
pff it's better than having lots of relationships were the girls are just not good enough for you, and when finally you meet the best girl in the world you are not good enough for her...

sucks to be me ¬¬
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.