alrighty, quick question for you GNR fans: Anyone know what scale/key the outro solo in Nightrain is played on?

thanks.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

It's G (or Gb, all GN'R songs are in half step [Eb, Ab, Db, gb, bb, eb] or drop D half step [Db, Ab, Db, gb, bb, eb, mostly on the new stuff though]). I'm not quite sure, as I'm terrible with modes/scales etc, but I'll take a safe guess and say it's pentatonic. Maybe bluesy-minor-ish sort've thing. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.
Change is good.
Quote by Matty22
It's G (or Gb, all GN'R songs are in half step [Eb, Ab, Db, gb, bb, eb] or drop D half step [Db, Ab, Db, gb, bb, eb, mostly on the new stuff though]). I'm not quite sure, as I'm terrible with modes/scales etc, but I'll take a safe guess and say it's pentatonic. Maybe bluesy-minor-ish sort've thing. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

ahh thank you. i was gonna guess pentatonic. the key was the main thing i was worried about.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"