After the holidays, I figure I might have enough money to buy a new guitar. I really like the look of this guitar, but amazingly UG has failed me, in having no reveiws for this guitar. Of course I will go to the store and play it, but I just wanted to read about it, and hear others opinions. So members of UG please redeme (sp?) UG by tell me your opinons on this guitar and others in the 500-900 USD price range. I play rock, punk, blues, and sometimes delve into a little metal.

Edit:: I am pretty sure that this model is very similar to the ones in the reveiws.
Last edited by flames&guitars at Dec 21, 2008,
When I bought my Jackson, it was between the iceman, the king v (KVX10) and a Dinky (not sure of the model. It had a grave yard thing on it :P). I preferred the King V the most, though it just might be because I play metal and it had that metal tone >
the iceman looks pretty sweet. ive never ever played one, i want one tho. but daron from system of a down used one on toxicicty, and it sounded soooo badass. ive heard good things about them, but honestly, like u sed, u just gotta play it at the store!

good luck!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
hmm well if i were you i would get the ic-400, its better trust me. However i would reccomend getting the XTP700 with a floyd rose or a fixed bridge, its just a much better guitar, even though they have the same pickups. Daron malakian from system of a down used to use earlier model icemans, but then switched to SG's as icemans went down in quality recently.

i must admit i have always wanted an iceman, they just look and sound sweet.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
i played one at he music store near me, i thought it was really nice it sounded good and felt great!!
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
i played one at he music store near me, i thought it was really nice it sounded good and felt great!!

The ic 400 or the xpt?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
If you want an Iceman, Stay with the ic-400 or ic-300. They have a better feel and don't fell like a plastic toy to me.