Is this a good brand of guitar? I have never heard of them until this week and it seems like they make some nice guitars but I would like to get some input from other people.
nay
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Good for fusion.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Yay

I own an SD, the electronics (well, the single coils) were bad, but it's otherwise good, at least if you're not doing really intense lead (the action's a bit high, the tremolo's not great).
terrible necks in my opinion.... totally wrong shape for my hands. id never buy one. action sucks on every one ive played
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
i'll go with a guarded "yeah", as i've only tried one, i think...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Yay

I have a Freeway Classic. Nice small neck, great action, love the H-S-H setup. It seems like a very well built guitar to me and I love it to death.
Gear:
Godin Freeway Classic
Ibanez Concord Acoustic
Roland Cube 30x
Zoom G2
I own 3 older Godins you can see in my profile.
They're all very nice guitars.
Some have stock Duncan pickups and some have very nice Godin badged Schallers I believe?
Made in Canada and assembled in the US.

All you youngsters need to realize sooner rather than later, that every guitar you try is not gonna be setup for your personal tastes in action, nut height, tremolo tension ect...

These are things you must take into consideration when trying out a new guitar.
You're not being fair when you say "the two I tried played like poo".

Every guitar needs your own personal setup critiques.
Yay.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate