the 11 12 15 run in the beginning, how is that played.
Is every string pick 6 times on the way down, cause i see some pluck each string four times, aka picking 11,12,15 then 11h12h15.

If i'm not being clear enough tell me. and i'll try and explain in another way.
the way i do it... i just hit 11h12h15 twice on each string running from the low e to the high e string- so i only pick each string twice on the way up- good luck with the rest of the solo
i've seen some people play it

E
B
G Ecetera
D
A -----------------------11 12 15 11 12 15
E 11 12 15 11 12 15

And i've seen
E
B
G And so on.
D
A ------------------------------11 12 15 11h12h15
E -11 12 15 11h12h15

whats the 'right' way?
Quote by Pantora
the way i do it... i just hit 11h12h15 twice on each string running from the low e to the high e string- so i only pick each string twice on the way up- good luck with the rest of the solo

Yea i've seen that too.

sorry if this is a double post. i think it might be.
ohhhhh you want the "right" way. Dime did it the way that ive been describing, aka "the lazy way"
Quote by Bubbles516
Picking every note would be crazy lol.

its actually not that crazy, i could do it if i went at it for a good 5-10 mins. its just a matter of hitting the sixtuplets andmatching it with your fret hand movements
Quote by Im_freakinbad67
Well to me it sounds like Dime was playing it hammering on the second time.

wow. i just watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkAMtXTEjco he definatly DOES pick it all on the first one, hammers the second one. well. ive learned something today lol
yea i know, which is pretty hard for me. Not such a great picker.
And to i'm freaking bad i think i'm going to play it like that, it just sounds better imo. Thanks for hte help guys

well that video proves it. Nice find man.
Last edited by Bubbles516 at Dec 22, 2008,