So I just got back from a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert and oh my goodness was it an incredible show!!!!

Also, after the show, guitarist Chris Caffery threw me one of his picks from the stage.

All-in-all, I just wanted to share with the pit how awesome TSO is and how that concert rocked!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
I want to see them so bad.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Aweeesome. I definitely want to see them live one day.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by djrue211
So I just got back from a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert and oh my goodness was it an incredible show!!!!

Also, after the show, guitarist Chris Caffery threw me one of his picks from the stage.

All-in-all, I just wanted to share with the pit how awesome TSO is and how that concert rocked!

Detroit or Grand Rapids? I had thought GR wasn't supposed to be til the 23rd, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume Detroit...

EDIT: I just checked online, you saw them at The Palace, niiiiiiiiiiice.

Last year I saw them at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids. I thought about going this year, but I have work along with not-enough-money-ness.
Last edited by dudius at Dec 22, 2008,
chris caffery? what the **** happened to al petrelli?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aww, cool. I wanted to see them so bad. I almost bought tickets to go see them, but it was way too short notice. I had like 3 days until the show
"Don't make me come down there!"

-God

[quote=""Professor McGonagall"
"]Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Quote by Ace88
chris caffery? what the **** happened to al petrelli?

Petrelli is still in the group, Caffery just gave me his pick.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
I saw them when they came to my town. Probably the coolest show I've been to in a while.

And Alison Zlotow is hot. She ran around and stopped at my row and played. It was epic.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
They came to fresno a couple weeks back but i didnt go because i thought it was like a philharmonic orchestra. Like classical music or something