what makes you nostalgic? for me it's Death Cab for Cutie and home. and certain places.

i'll think of others, but not right now.

[might as well take this time to address ya'll as pit-foxes. oh well]
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
lobsters.....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
oh and turning on the air conditioner really cold.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
anime (especially RPG videogames), late 90's/early 2000's anthems, and once in a long while...Pokemon and wrestling...
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Strawberry fields forever reminds me of old times..
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
I'm not gonna list all of the shows I watch or games I play when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll stay on topic and name things that make me feel nostalgic.

Visiting home (as in my parents house, my hometown)
Visiting my grandparents' (used to spend a lot of time and do a lot of stuff over there)
Whenever I listen to certain songs or CDs.
When I happen to be watching TV while still wearing my pajamas....and eating cereal.
Nintendo 64, mainly when I hear the music somewhere.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Watching kiddy shows that I watched when I was 5. I still watch them, when I can.

Seeing this one house does, too. It brings back frustrating memories of when I was little and old enough to think but not old enough to communicate the thoughts with other people.
XIAOXI
seeing my old super nintendo.
and hearing 'Back in the day'
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Pictures... long talks... sad songs... looking at my old books...
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by FFTLxx

Quote by dudius

When I happen to be watching TV while still wearing my pajamas....and eating cereal.

BOth happened to me the other day......

the memry.....*sigh*
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by FFTLxx

+1

Especially Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, LOZ Ocarina of Time, Pokemon games, wrestling games, Army Men (those games where you played as the plastic green soldiers), and a bunch others that I'm too lazy to name right now xD
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
smoking weed.....

gets me every time....

remember that time whne we were high and........
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by rocker138
+1

Especially Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, LOZ Ocarina of Time, Pokemon games, wrestling games, Army Men (those games where you played as the plastic green soldiers), and a bunch others that I'm too lazy to name right now xD

Any won know where a can get a copy of Banjo-Tooie?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
When my grandpa was alive.... and there was no depression....and no emos....
But really, I wish he was still alive.
Oh, and my first ****ty Brownsville strat knockoff
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
HEY DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT THEY'RE PROVIDING THE ORIGINAL BANJO KAZOOIE AS A DOWNLOAD ON XBOX ARCADE? HUH? DID YA?!?!

(oh and to GNR Duff Rules, you should check eBay)
There was a firefight!
Anyn eremember Majora's Mask?

God that was a good game.....
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim