im bored and im interested in what others think, entertain me

Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Schecter? Looks sexy.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Schecter? Looks sexy.

i think it's a BC rich
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
sorry forgot to say, its a BC Rich NJ Series Beast...... now here comes the good ol flaming
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
With closer inspection thats what the pickups say :P
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
My dad had an old BC Rich from the 70s...I always loved that guitar. Even though I absolutely hate what they look like, they do get a pretty good tone.

I don't understand what you mean by "rate" your guitar. I'd guess the tone is pretty "decent" but the looks are pretty "terrible" by my taste, though I'd guess they'd be "awesome" to people who are into that. Assign whatever numerical values you want to those words.
wait a second do want us to flame b.c rich cuse old ones pwned. and ug doesnt flame you to hurt you they flame you to protect you (well most of the time)
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
horrible guitar
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Quote by Felttoaster
wait a second do want us to flame b.c rich cuse old ones pwned. and ug doesnt flame you to hurt you they flame you to protect you (well most of the time)

i just said here comes the flaming cause once someone says "bc rich" its like someone who hasen't bathe in years and never wiped there own a** ran into an elevator full of cleanly people.
ya but bc rich's (excluding vintage and super high end) are usually crap
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Quote by rambelpalsis
ya but bc rich's (excluding vintage and super high end) are usually crap

its just a matter of personal taste and i happen to like them, but i have to thank you for actually saying something even though you said it was horrible lol, i respect your opinion