Chill. There is no need for your replies stating "use the search bar", and blah blah blah. "We" don't do it. Be useful.

TLDR? Happy holidays to ALL.
Get over it.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Search bar asshole!!!!!!!! RAH!!!!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Same to you, big guy. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Floyd93
Same to you, big guy. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa

Happy chrismahankwazacah?

Or is hahachristmakwanzaka?

**** it.....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I think somebody suffers from a case of the Searchbar Blues. He is sad that the searchbar gets more attention than he does...so he starts a thread to compensate for something.
Quote by iholmesz
Chill. There is no need for your replies stating "use the search bar", and blah blah blah. "We" don't do it. Be useful.

TLDR? Happy holidays to ALL.

sounds like you need to fondle some children. always cheers me up, and besides, there's no time like the holidays!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!