Hello, Pit.

A sighting that has been sighted earlier...

Well, here it goes:

Me, my brother, and cousin are looking outside and watching the snow fall... (it relaxes us). Then out of nowhere, this small fox/coyote starts bolting down the other side of the street. Now, the street is empty and the whole neighborhood is like those folk villages, so it makes it more... mysterious?

Anyways, it went running around our neighbors' houses and started hiding in bushes. Tomorrow, we are planning on going sledding and doing other snow stuff. But there's a fox/coyote running amok.

tl:dr There's a fox/coyote running around. Hmm, what shall I do?

(Not sure if that really needed a tl:dr. The paragraph looks pretty short.)
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
learn its language and breed with its women. soon your differences will come aside and you shall have peace.
Quote by EvilDomo

A sighting that has been sighted earlier...
That was so redundant.

Coyotes live in packs, so it was probably a fox. If it's a fox, it won't do much of anything anyway, unless it has rabis.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
lol thats ridiculous dude, theres coyote's everywhere here.. they come out at night, they're really afraid of people, you're lucky to even see one.. they wont **** with you
grow balls and go sleding
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Be alarmed. Be VERY alarmed.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I wouldn't worry about it. If it is a coyote, it's gonna be very shy and scared. And if it's a fox, well, it's gonna be cute.

But, it will be gone by tomorrow.

Quote by Peaceful Rocker
lol thats ridiculous dude, theres coyote's everywhere here.. they come out at night, they're really afraid of people, you're lucky to even see one.. they wont **** with you

I see coyotes all the time where I live.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
have some fun and kill/torture it. then you not only take care of the problem, but you're saving others from vicious coyotes!

plus you get to kill something
chances are you wont see it again...I see coyotes and foxs all the time where I live, and they dont stick around for long. If you do see it, just ignore it, its more scared of you than you it.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by inhatredofme
forecast is 95% chance of a mauling, dress tasty if you're going outside.
Ok cool.

I finally have a use for my bacon suit!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
The thing about a fox. It's got lifeless eyes, black eyes. Like a doll's eyes.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
coyotes rarely attack humans, and in one on one combat either of you could take down a coyote no problem

now cheetas, thats another story.
Quote by consanguinei
coyotes rarely attack humans, and in one on one combat either of you could take down a coyote no problem

However, if the coyote is armed, you're pretty much ****ed.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
However, if the coyote is armed, you're pretty much ****ed.
'Least it's not a ****ing bear.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
stop smoking weed so much
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by Ferrets!
That was so redundant.

Coyotes live in packs, so it was probably a fox. If it's a fox, it won't do much of anything anyway, unless it has rabis.

You meant rabbis. Trust me. Rabbis.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
just dont light it on fire, because the only thing worse than being chased by a coyote is being chased by one thats on fire. the same goes for zombies
Quote by figsandbobo
You meant rabbis. Trust me. Rabbis.
Mozilla spell check tricked me!
Quote by MightyAl
Dont worry about it. Unless youre the size of a 5 year old it wont bother you.

Wolves, on the other hand, are different.
Quote by Ferrets!
Mozilla spell check tricked me!

Yeah. Normally rabbis don't care if you misspell their title though, it's the thought that counts.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools