You know those times when you're looking up the lyrics to some song, and all of a sudden after like 3 minutes into the song your hear
"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE APPLE iPOD!"

It's like out of nowhere. I thought someone like a ghost was talking to me!

They're in cahoots with the ceiling at my school
Thats part of the song. Duh.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
its scared the **** outta me like once or twice since its always louder than your actual music
Lrn 2 Adblock.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by InvaderTSN
So what kinda iPod did you win?

i was supposed to win an itouch aboot three times now, a nano twice, and a classic twice aswell. Still haven't gotten any of 'em. wonder why.
Quote by Le_Bunny
^Agreed [with Andrew]

So many people post these threads about things popping up, why not listennnnn?
(I got a Firefox+NoScript combo goin on)

Because if you eliminated all the surprises from life, it'd be boring. Duh

I dunno. Too lazy to download things. Scared of downloading things from the interwebs.
I too have an inquiry.

Is it abnormal for me to get an erection while staring at Aunt Jemima on my pancake syrup? I will be eating my flapjacks, minding my own beeswax when out of nowhere comes an erection...mmmmm I could put some syrup all over those pancakes.
i definatly hate the "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE ONE A FREE IPOD NANO" when I'm fapping. instant woody killer.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I too have an inquiry.

Is it abnormal for me to get an erection while staring at Aunt Jemima on my pancake syrup? I will be eating my flapjacks, minding my own beeswax when out of nowhere comes an erection...mmmmm I could put some syrup all over those pancakes.

Perfectly normal. Don't change a thing.
I TOO have an inquiry.

Last night I ejaculated during my sleep. My brother told me this is called a nocturnal emission. Who else has them?
Call me Jack
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I too have an inquiry.

Aunt Jemima aint got **** on Mrs. Buttersworth
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

Together they could rule the galaxy and overthrow the emperor.

I have firefox 3, but it doesn't block these things for me. What add-on do i need?
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

You cotton-headed ninnymuggins! Her name is Mrs. BUTTERWORTH...not Buttersworth.
I think someone needs a lesson in their syrup. I will agree that she is rather enticing. But she has nothing on the sweet niggalicious down-home curves of my sweet Aunt Jemima.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
You cotton-headed ninnymuggins! Her name is Mrs. BUTTERWORTH...not Buttersworth.
I think someone needs a lesson in their syrup. I will agree that she is rather enticing. But she has nothing on the sweet niggalicious down-home curves of my sweet Aunt Jemima.

ELF!!!
HEHE look at him..trying to contribute to his failed thread. It's so cute to watch them try. I got you a gift sonny. It's for christmas.

this next one really gets me off. *whispers* I'll let you use it too if you dont tell anyone!