Page 1 of 2
So, yeah. She doesn't want clothes. Pretty sure she doesn't want a dick in a box, or me cumming blood, so those two are out. Got a bracelet from her grandma, so not that.

Budget? Nothing too much. She's a good friend *cough*onlygirlthathangsoutwithme*cough*, so I don't wanna cheap out. Also don't wanna go overboard. Candy seems too little, but might mix that up with something if I gets a good ideaz.
Dude, every girl wants a dick in a box.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
What the fuck is up with you people? You're posting this on Ultimate GUITAR.

Write her a song, bitch.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by InvaderTSN
A meat hook to sodomize her with.

Have you been listening to Corpse lately?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
tshirt, dildo.....

she don't like the tshirt....

She can go **** herself!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by InvaderTSN
As usual. Alex Webster=teh sex.

Very much agree.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Oh, just ask her if you can put your D in her M so that you can L it up. Then take your D and F her T's then put it in her V so you can give her a B A B Y for Christmas.

This would take 9 months of planning though....maybe next year?
Quote by InvaderTSN
A meat hook to sodomize her with.

Gee golly gosh, what if it gets stuck on her penis?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Well, looks like she's going to be cumming blood.

/legitimate use of I Cum Blood

Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Trust me, no matter what sort of person she is, a girl will always love receiving sex toys as gifts. A backup alternative for this could be butt$ecks, or possibly fisting in the butt.
Quote by samburl
an absolutely enormous dildo or tampons, girls need tampons

Not when you date young.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

unless its valentines day, dont buy a girl candy. its way too cliche.

i know you said she didn't want clothes, but get her socks. ALL girls love socks. dont ask me why, they just do.

if i made a list of what girls love, in order of preference, it would look like this:
1) talking
2) socks
3) gay dudes

just surf amazon.com for awhile until you find some cool socks, then try to find a store around you that carries them (too bad you waited to the last minute to shop and cant order anything off line without paying up the ass for shipping).

trust me, assuming your tastes arent total fashion fail, you cant go wrong buying a girl socks.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by samburl
an absolutely enormous dildo or tampons, girls need tampons

I think she uses pads, so no tampons.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
unless its valentines day, dont buy a girl candy. its way too cliche.

i know you said she didn't want clothes, but get her socks. ALL girls love socks. dont ask me why, they just do.

if i made a list of what girls love, in order of preference, it would look like this:
1) talking
2) socks
3) gay dudes

just surf amazon.com for awhile until you find some cool socks, then try to find a store around you that carries them (too bad you waited to the last minute to shop and cant order anything off line without paying up the ass for shipping).

trust me, assuming your tastes arent total fashion fail, you cant go wrong buying a girl socks.

Thanks. You actually have a point with the socks thing. Just noticed that now.

And if that doesn't work, I could always get her a talkative gay dude.
candy + a movie in a christmassy type basket? or maybe a nice candle.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Dec 22, 2008,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

that's actually very true.
Quote by Iceman 420
Thanks. You actually have a point with the socks thing. Just noticed that now.

And if that doesn't work, I could always get her a talkative gay dude.

i hate to break it to you, but i do not think that a gift of yourself has ever worked in the history of gift giving...

yeah, i went there.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Trust me, no matter what sort of person she is, a girl will always love receiving sex toys as gifts. A backup alternative for this could be butt$ecks, or possibly fisting in the butt.

dildo! tshirt!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i hate to break it to you, but i do not think that a gift of yourself has ever worked in the history of gift giving...

yeah, i went there.

Oh snap.

Now I need to take a trip to the Burn Ward.
Dude, come up with something creative. If you can do a creative combination of stuff, she'll realize you put time into it, and she'll love it. So put candy in the socks, and make them look like Santa.
Just get her a Bath and Body Works gift card if you are worried about what to pick out although a cute pair of fuzzy house socks is totally kool too
being totally honest the best 2 were the

A write her a song

B buy tickets to a gig

failing that you could always draw her a picture or somthing nice like that
Quote by Angi27
Just get her a Bath and Body Works gift card if you are worried about what to pick out

Ugh, gift cards are so lame. Even if the card is for a place they happen to like, it still says, "I don't know you well enough to actually narrow it down, so I'll let you pick!"

I'm just the kind of person that would rather someone give me something shitty than just toss me a gift card to Wal-Mart.

Then again, maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way...

Chicks love spending money. Credit cards are like magic money. Gift cards are kinda like credit cards.

Get her a gift card.
Quote by BKGMorley
being totally honest the best 2 were the

A write her a song

B buy tickets to a gig

failing that you could always draw her a picture or somthing nice like that

She really only listens to J-Pop and Top 40 stuff...yeah...

Song seems good, but I can't really sing and she isn't exactly the most attentive to anything musical I do.
B an L on her T's
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
The typical girl presents are lame. You all know them.

Anyway I think a writing set is really nice (like a diary/notepad/blank letters thingys) but it must have a pretty pattern ask a sister or whatever to help you choose.

Thumbs up buddy, doesn't Christmas suck
Quote by Iceman 420
Pretty sure she doesn't want a dick in a box, or me cumming blood, so those two are out.
Well played....well played indeed.
Page 1 of 2