Explicitly state how I have violated these rules .

I would like to know why people are allowed to post "Official whatever" threads. It can be detrimental to those seeking correct info.. Or at least what makes your post official =]. Feel free to comment..

Original:
"Two got shut down w/o explanation.

"Last thread got closed w/o explanation and w/o breaking any rules known rules. (State my infraction??)

Anyway,
"It's not official because it says "official" in the thread title. Let's keep those that have not found correct information, or been deprived of such, from being mislead by threads containing "XXX official xxx thread"..

State "Official" thread ftl"

Seriously, reason for people being allowed to do this? =["

If tl:dr,
"to clarify...
why does saying "official (whatever) thread" qualify a thread to be the only allowable discussion on the topic?

very broad... but the jist of what i'm saying"
And then he got banned...

You can't beat the mods, idiot.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Last edited by Floyd93 at Dec 22, 2008,
a) learn proper English.
b) have a nice 30 day vacation
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Floyd93
And then he got banned...

Lol, pulling for it?

I've done nothing but pose a question, my friend.
*reported*

bannage....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Goodbye and good riddance
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by mikko 9119
a) learn proper English.
b) have a nice 30 day vacation

Will do.

Point out my mistakes in proper English. I'm trying to learn.
LOL. You're ****ing stupid.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by iholmesz
Will do.

Point out my mistakes in proper English. I'm trying to learn.

a) read the rules
b) listen to daytripper next time
c) repeat a and b many times
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Your use of quotation marks confused the hell out of me. The general structure of your post was poor as well.
An example would be "Seriously, reason for people being allowed to do this?"

It should read something like "Seriously, why can people do this?" or "Seriously, why are people allowed to do this?" etc.

Anyway.
Have a nice stay in the FOTB
Member of the Laney Cult
aright I guess the main point here is you can't make threads asking why your other threads are being closed, it's spam and you should just PM a mod, regardless if the thread may have been relevant
Well he actually did something wrong so the system is okay here.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by JaykeSucks
Your use of quotation marks confused the hell out of me. The general structure of your post was poor as well.
An example would be "Seriously, reason for people being allowed to do this?"

It should read something like "Seriously, why can people do this?" or "Seriously, why are people allowed to do this?" etc.

Anyway.
Have a nice stay in the FOTB

I was being short. I was originally confident that people would be able to follow that. Punctuation was not used in the traditional, or correct, sense in the original post. I apologize. My grammar is terrible anyway.
Explicit Reason Why Your Threads Get Closed: because they are spam and there is no point in them being here
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by iholmesz
I was being short. I was originally confident that people would be able to follow that. Punctuation was not used in the traditional, or correct, sense in the original post. I apologize. My grammar is terrible anyway.

I think this calls for an official 'iholmesz is a douche' thread.

Anyway it's "official" so that people post there on that topic instead of a million other threads individually. It's for the sake of organisation. Your other threads were closed because they're basically spam (and also asking why another thread was closed). Sorry, those are the rules.
You broke the "don't spam" rule.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by iholmesz
Wait, off-topic, what rule did this break?

On-topic...
uhh, no takers?

I've been banned for this, you can't make a thread to ask why a thread was closed. What's the point of making a thread that can be answered or resolved in one post? It's something you can just message someone
Quote by Le_Bunny
I think this calls for an official 'iholmesz is a douche' thread.

Anyway it's "official" so that people post there on that topic instead of a million other threads individually. It's for the sake of organisation. Your other threads were closed because they're basically spam (and also asking why another thread was closed). Sorry, those are the rules.

Spam how?
"basically spam" doesn't cut it. It's vague, and does not correctly categorize the intention of my message.
your spamming.
making multiple threads.
all of which are asking why your thread was closed.

that's at least 3 rules broken. multiple times.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by captain Trips
I've been banned for this, you can't make a thread to ask why a thread was closed. What's the point of making a thread that can be answered or resolved in one post? It's something you can just message someone

True, it cannot be resolved in one post. Were you saying I can message the user that closed my threads?
Quote by iholmesz
Spam how?
"basically spam" doesn't cut it. It's vague, and does not correctly categorize the intention of my message.

oKAY, ILL SORT THIS OUT. Caps lock.

You are wasting valuable thread space, and wasting our time. Mind you, we're already wasting our time in The Pit, but you're doing it while disobeying the rules, and you're really boirng too. And that's just sickening...

And you keep posting the same thread, IE Spam

Because you're full of ****.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by mikko 9119
your spamming.
making multiple threads.
all of which are asking why your thread was closed.

that's at least 3 rules broken. multiple times.

No not asking. Saying to explicitly state my infraction to the forum rules without closing my thread. This was not, and is not about why or why not a thread has been closed. Thanks.
Quote by iholmesz
True, it cannot be resolved in one post. Were you saying I can message the user that closed my threads?

yes
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome