okay so a good friend of mine was telling me of a skit from a recent SNL.

its during the 'weekend update' portion of the show. and some guy comes on for some special guest appearance. and he starts like 239729372 sentences but never completes a thought.... example."you take any two people in... let me phrase it this way... whenever in life you have a situatuation such as this.... actually its more like when your mother used to tell you as a child... say whenever..." you get the point

anyone know who it was doing that skit or possibly even locat it for me?
that would be awesome.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
well i meant like, you know today. not when it was way better with all the older people like in the early 90's
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Quote by lefty2086
pretty sure that was fred armisen

definetly
Quote by Tire Me.
No.

There are no fans of 'New era' snl when that era is currently airing.

i think what he means is that everyone always hates the current era of SNL, but then looks back on it fondly once the next era has kicked in
Quote by Zida
i think what he means is that everyone always hates the current era of SNL, but then looks back on it fondly once the next era has kicked in

Yes.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Quote by Zida

Pretty much, but that's SNL is hit-or-miss with a LOT of miss. Once the era's past, only the good stuff is left, and that's all people remember.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
you could check out hulu.com. they seem to have a lot of new snl stuff.