when life's done with you
you'll be a piteous coward

Unrestricted cranial decimation
Dismantling limbs of the prevaricating pest

on the field of battle
it reeks of death
push aside the corpses
and make way for hell
If youre gonna try to come across as a carcass type of band, a walking medical dictionary of all things gruesome, try not to make 3 lines super duper toughie words and then the rest of the song composed of words less than 5 letters. Nice try though, 3/6
Quote by insideac
If youre gonna try to come across as a carcass type of band, a walking medical dictionary of all things gruesome, try not to make 3 lines super duper toughie words and then the rest of the song composed of words less than 5 letters. Nice try though, 3/6

COLD

...but well said

Btw, I gave your low vox a listen in the actual growling thread... you know the secret invisible one everyone else can't see
Quote by insideac

i know exactly what you mean.... i started to get into these lyrics. but the band i was tryingout for is full of a bunch of douches so i rushed it and didnt want to waste my time of lyrics if i didn't even like the fools.

i just wanted to show them my style basically.