so im thinking about going for a new look on my 5150. ive always liked the look of a recto, so im thinking about going for diamond plate. but i dont want the exact recto look, so im thinking of doing black diamond plate. how hard would this be to do? and is diamond plate stuff expensive? also if anyone has done anything similar, would you mind sharing info/tips/pics?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
oh wow that looks awesome man. ive always wanted to put lights in my amp haha. i want to find a way to use dimaond plate and lights but its hard to use both without looking stupid
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
bump because its no longer the early morning lol

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
the recto roadster has black diamond plate
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
i know, but im gonna do a straight across diamond plate. the roadster has a hole for the logo...but yeah im still pretty much copying it, i just figured the black wojuld be less re3cognizable as the mesa logo

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
There was also a run of about 1000 Rectos when they were first released that had a black diamond plate, too. Sadly, I can't help with your questions
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
ah yes ive seen those actually

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣