hi guys, i may have just joined this site, but i hope you guys will find me as entertaining as i find myself. you may not know me yet, but i can assure you that i am very, very, very, very, nice, cool, awesome, smart, and handsome. if you flame me, i will be hurt, and i will flame you back, because i am the lord of the irish.

irishman990, signing out.
Bad move.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
n00b forum for introducing please.....

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by theirishman990
hi guys, i may have just joined this site, but i hope you guys will find me as entertaining as i find myself. you may not know me yet, but i can assure you that i am very, very, very, very, nice, cool, awesome, smart, and handsome. if you flame me, i will be hurt, and i will flame you back, because i am the lord of the irish.

fail....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Step 1: Introduce self as a smelly troll.

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Were you born yester day?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by theirishman990

And I'm a multiple account!

Fixed!
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.