you people think ur SOOOOOOO kool talkin smack about the IRISH man! the KING of the irish! IRISHMAN990!!!!!!!! if i get banned, itll be for being too KOOL!

irishman990, signing out.
fat smelly drunk!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Yay! He was banned!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I just wrote him a nice long welcome and explained a few of the rules, only to find out the thread was closed, and the moderator wrote that he's a multi.

douche
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Not jealous at all. Irish man can suck my d i c k for all I care.

*Reported*
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
I missed all the irish hating. Can I just join in now? I love Jameson and Guinness. But do you remember that one time in 1845 when the lose of one crop decimated a quarter of the population? Good times.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
this thread and the others were reported, but they're still open. does that mean we are free to hate him, since he's banned? cause i'm still pissed...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95

Quote by millerdrr
this thread and the others were reported, but they're still open. does that mean we are free to hate him, since he's banned? cause i'm still pissed...

The on-duty mod is probably in the bathroom or something.

What did he do? I love the irish but this kid seems like a douche.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
The on-duty mod is probably in the bathroom or something.

What did he do? I love the irish but this kid seems like a douche.

Posted an introduction of himself here. Seemed legit, but a rule violation, sent him a nice welcome and explained rules, but when i posted it was closed. At the end of the first thread the mod said he was a multi. He posted three or four threads.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95

Quote by millerdrr
Posted an introduction of himself here. Seemed legit, but a rule violation, sent him a nice welcome and explained rules, but when i posted it was closed. At the end of the first thread the mod said he was a multi. He posted three or four threads.

Lame. I was hoping for some great feud filled with ethnic stereotypes like when that guy kept making threads asking about why no one likes Persian girls (which was bull**** because Iranian girls are hot).
as soon as i suck enough cock to be a Jedi, i'm gonna throw a Force choke on him.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95

Last edited by millerdrr at Dec 22, 2008,