I have a solid state Fender combo amp and I need to know what to use each plug for. Please provide as much detail as possible. Thanks!

This is the front of the amp:

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f191/alexo0203/?action=view&current=230.jpg

This is the back of the amp:

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f191/alexo0203/?action=view&current=Amp2.jpg

This is a close-up of the plugs I'm talking about:

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f191/alexo0203/?action=view&current=Amp3.jpg
one is for a power amp in, the other is pre amp out, and the last is for a footswitch
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

The one that says foot switch is for a foot switch to change channels, um dunno one of the other might be for an external speaker
Erm.. They're labled up pretty good.

come on mate he obviously doesnt know what they are thats why his asking...
The one labeled foot switch I am going to take a guess and say its for the foot switch to switch channels. The other two are the effects loop. You can run the preamp out into an effects pedal and then run the pedal into the power amp in.
Quote by Maton+SG
come on mate he obviously doesnt know what they are thats why his asking...
Less than 1 minute on Google gives me this:

http://www.fender.com/support/electronic_products.php

Manual! OH YEAH! What's a manual you ask? It's secret book of knowlage about your amp! It tells you awesome things like where the 'On' button is and where to plug your guitar in!

OH MY GOD! The question is answerd on page 6! Under the heading 'Rear Panel', it even has a picture!

EDIT: I would like to point out that it was 8mins before I posted my first responce, TS could have had the answer by then himself.
If its so much trouble for you to just give the guy a straight answer with out being a dick then why even bother.
Because the TS is lazy. Reading the manual should be the first thing you do when you have a feature you don't know how to use. Then trying to find an article on it by typing whatever it is into google. Finally posting on a forum is for when you've spent a little time tying to use your brain rather than being a lazy good fornothing that only wants short term gratification but refuses to work for it.
Quote by unininium
Less than 1 minute on Google gives me this:

http://www.fender.com/support/electronic_products.php

Manual! OH YEAH! What's a manual you ask? It's secret book of knowlage about your amp! It tells you awesome things like where the 'On' button is and where to plug your guitar in!

OH MY GOD! The question is answerd on page 6! Under the heading 'Rear Panel', it even has a picture!

EDIT: I would like to point out that it was 8mins before I posted my first responce, TS could have had the answer by then himself.

dick.

he might not even have the manuel !
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by unininium
Because the TS is lazy. Reading the manual should be the first thing you do when you have a feature you don't know how to use. Then trying to find an article on it by typing whatever it is into google. Finally posting on a forum is for when you've spent a little time tying to use your brain rather than being a lazy good fornothing that only wants short term gratification but refuses to work for it.

+1

maybe a bit harsh, but the sentiment's right. If someone's too lazy to read the book that came with something then quite frankly I'm too lazy to help them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by unininium
Erm.. They're labled up pretty good.

Then you should have had no trouble telling him what they were, whats your excuse?
its for your pedals. run the preamp out chord to the input of your first pedal, then from the output of your last pedal, run that into the power amp in. its a way to get a cleaner sound out of your effects inseat of running them inline with the guitar into the input.
Quote by rancidryan
he might not even have the manuel !
Then downloading it would have been a good idea, no?

Quote by pENTAcUBE
Then you should have had no trouble telling him what they were, whats your excuse?
Please see post #9, like the TS a little reading would go a long way for you.
Quote by unininium

Ok I see your point but what I don't get is why you guys always have to get this self righteous attitude about it. If you don't want to help the guy then don't post in the thread at all. Some one else will answer the guys question. Or if you just have to open your mouth and throw in your 2 cents how about pointing him to the manual with out being an ass about it.

I don't get the whole don't feed the newbie attitude, we were all taught that you learn by asking questions.
This forum would be so much more boring if we didn't have posts like this. If everyone just did research 90% of these threads probably wouldn't exist, and what fun is that? I say keep them coming, if you don't like it, go somewhere else.
Quote by unininium

Look, don't be a dumbass. I bought the amp USED. I obviously DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about amps, which is why I'm at the ultimate-guitar forum asking questions. So, don't be stupid.
Mate i think the pwr in and pre amp out is a FX loop. And the foot switch it for when you have a singular switch to change between your clean and dirty channels.
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
Like the pre out is the Send and the pwr in is the return well thats my theory
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.