For sale is my [loved] JD-600. I need the money and no band equals no need for 3 guitars.

Pics here : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919417

The guitar is basically new. I've had it since august and I've never even put a strap on it. Maybe 3 string changes and I've switched the orientation of the pickups (less than a 5 minute job when the strings are off).

No scratches, dings or dents, nothing; its dead mint.

These sell for $900 new, I'm looking for $700+shipping. I'll even throw in an old gig bag I have laying around.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Yeah, I looked for quite some time for this guitar and closest I got was $800 out-of-box.

$700+shipping is less than $780 and its condition is nothing less than what you'll get new.

Call it what you want. If it doesn't move I'll lower the price, until then, what I'm asking is easily what it is worth.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
man thats a sick guitar

its too bad ive never played one, so i cant really just buy it off you.

I won't lie, the action is a bit high right now due to the weather. My laziness in not wanting to adjust it is further evidence of my ability to live without it.

Where are you located?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
yes you and i was going to say if you're local you're welcome to check it out.

950cnd, does that make my price reasonable?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
^No, because 950 CND is exactly 779 USD.

You should really lower the price, if you're actually interested in someone buying the guitar.

/freebump
I just find it funny because the price on my SC was $749 and I sold it for $650.

My Donais was $899 and I can't sell it for $700 + shipping, it just makes me laugh.

Very well then, I'll do 700 SHIPPED and thats basically selling it for $650.

Like I said, it really is like-new. The hardware isn't scratched or oxidized, and there are no chips, scratches (And yes you WOULD be able to see them) or wear on any part of it.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
sexxxxxxy.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Thank you muchly

I understand used is used, but 4 months of sit-down, wipe-with-a-diaper, bedroom use do not a used guitar make.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Bump.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Quote by jm1681
Thank you muchly

I understand used is used, but 4 months of sit-down, wipe-with-a-diaper, bedroom use do not a used guitar make.

Ya, it does; it 100% does.

The reason used gear requires such a monetary concession on the part of the seller is because you're selling online, on a forum where the buyer has zero assurances and no security. If someone buys this guitar from Guitar Center they can return for a stocking fee; if you say it's not used then are you willing to provide an option for the buyer to return the guitar to you less a $40 restocking fee?

When you bought it, it became used; when you start accepting returns, credit card payments, lay away, sponsor some local musicians and have business hours you can start dictating what used and new really is by your own standards. Until then you have to meet the market; it's the principle of supply and demand, and the intersection where the buyer is willing to buy and the seller is willing to sell is what the guitar is worth; the purchase price can sometimes be irrelevant.

I know you'll probably flip your lid over this; and that's fine; good luck with your sale.
Quote by jairic
Ya, it does; it 100% does.

The reason used gear requires such a monetary concession on the part of the seller is because you're selling online, on a forum where the buyer has zero assurances and no security. If someone buys this guitar from Guitar Center they can return for a stocking fee; if you say it's not used then are you willing to provide an option for the buyer to return the guitar to you less a $40 restocking fee?

When you bought it, it became used; when you start accepting returns, credit card payments, lay away, sponsor some local musicians and have business hours you can start dictating what used and new really is by your own standards. Until then you have to meet the market; it's the principle of supply and demand, and the intersection where the buyer is willing to buy and the seller is willing to sell is what the guitar is worth; the purchase price can sometimes be irrelevant.

I know you'll probably flip your lid over this; and that's fine; good luck with your sale.

A guitar can be used in a bedroom for one month, but it's still considered used. It's not abused and it's well taken care of, but it's not a new instrument.

Just like a car that is bought new and driven for a month, it is considered used. The price drops as soon as you purchase it.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by jairic
Ya, it does; it 100% does...I know you'll probably flip your lid over this; and that's fine; good luck with your sale.
no lid flipping

i was using the phrase more to dictate the guitars condition as like new. i am clearly not selling it at a new price but for a price i believe makes sense, its condition considered
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
I'm not even saying that you're being unreasonable; you seem open to coming down in price of the "market" dictates it. I wish I had the money for it, good luck with the sale.
Still for sale and these recently went up in price.

$700 may have seemed steep when they were selling new for $900.

They're a grand now making $700 quite fair IMHO.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头