Page 1 of 2
as the title says.

Drop by a random Ugers profile (one who you have never talked to before) and say hello!

please keep all kibitzing cordial and polite pls. this is to foster new UG ties.

I will start......

*P.s. i just realized I created a self-failing thread by the fact of having no subject to discuss....maybe we can post our convos....sigh*
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Dec 22, 2008,
No thank you.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
what?

hello?

amidoinitrite?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Will do, but this thread is a bit pointless then..
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
i still dont get it
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
what?

hello?

amidoinitrite?

yes, right, but in the users profile.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Hi guys, im a girl, thought i'd just tell you. Oh, and my favourite bands are 80's thrash.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Hi guys, im a girl, thought i'd just tell you. Oh, and my favourite bands are 80's thrash.

Want to compare tits?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Want to compare tits?

both of your tits couldn't compare to my monsters :P
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Want to compare tits?

Quote by dreams broken
both of your tits couldn't compare to my monsters :P

Screw that, lets just start lezzing out.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
.........................i dropped my hot dog
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by KlassikMetal666
I'm in.

can I join too?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
can I join too?

of course u can
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by dann_blood

Funny how your names Matt and your gender is set to 'male'
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Time to turn up Cannibal Corpse and get freak-a

your icon=
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by loubot123
your icon=

If by my icon, you mean my Dallas Green avatar, and that you love Dallas Green than I love you.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
If by my icon, you mean my Dallas Green avatar, and that you love Dallas Green than I love you.

alexisonfire + city & coulor
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

Quote by SmashThings

Don't be so close-minded, all the best girls are male.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by KlassikMetal666

My love for City and Colour is maximum.

A girl in my college is friends with his guitar tech/rodie guy and she got to meet him at a show in Glasgow, super jelous

Quote by loubot123
A girl in my college is friends with his guitar tech/rodie guy and she got to meet him at a show in Glasgow, super jelous
She must die now
Quote by KlassikMetal666
She must die now

no, shes nice and doesnt deserve to die over meeting dallas
Our time will come man, dont you worry

Quote by SmashThings

I'm a trap.
Quote by Vornik
So.. Where's the party at?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by loubot123
no, shes nice and doesnt deserve to die over meeting dallas
Our time will come man, dont you worry
When he came to Vancouver he played a 19+ show so I couldn't see him

Now that I think about it... I should've still went and stalked outside the place for a chance to meet him.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So.. Where's the party at?

In and around my pants.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
In and around my pants.

Amateur. If this were a real party, you wouldn't even be wearing pants. And neither would I.

*puts a birthday hat on*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Whoa, whoa whoa. It's only Monday. Let's wait for Friday, or at least Wednesday to go Pants Optional.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Amateur. If this were a real party, you wouldn't even be wearing pants. And neither would I.

*puts a birthday hat on*

Pff, birthday hats are so childish.

*Puts on birthday pants*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Pff, birthday hats are so childish.

*Puts on birthday pants*

Really? Okay, let me put on a more mature hat.

Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Really? Okay, let me put on a more mature hat.

And me, mine.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 2