I've been playing guitar for over two years now but I'm not sure if I still consider myself a beginner, and I don't know how to judge either if I am.

Some recent songs I learnt are:

Sister Golden Hair (barre chord version) by America

Guaranteed by Eddie Vedder

Hotel California by the Eagles (with picking)

Some even easier stuff I learnt ages ago is Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard, Leave by Glen Hansard, 3am by Matchbox20, Hard Sun by Eddie Vedder, some Pete Murray stuff etc ....its all too easy now though.

I learnt the first three songs I listed (sister golden hair, guaranteed, hotel calif) all within about 2 sessions of playing and I feel like I'm not challenging myself enough with those songs...like maybe I should be trying to play a song that takes me a week or two to learn...I'm not sure?

I've run out of interesting and challenging songs to play as well, I can't think of any other songs that are interesting to play and on pretty much the same level of difficulty as guaranteed (great song) or hotel calif (which was easier than guaranteed).

Also, back to the original question, what level of playing would you say I am...still a beginner?
“Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem.”

- unknown

“My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.”

- Joan Jett
You are definitely still a beginner.

IMO, we're all beginners and having a beginner's mind is essential to progress in the quest that is playing the guitar. Think of guitar playing as a mountain. Buddhists tell us that someone who lacks a beginner's mind finds himself at the peak of the mountain, with nowhere else to climb, nowhere new to go. Instead, someone with a beginner's mind will see a mountain with no peak and with every step this person takes the mountain gets larger again. This way, you're always at the bottom of the mountain, climbing towards something new.

And music isn't a race or a competition, we all have different learning speeds, different amount of interest, different dedication, so it's impossible to grade to different people objectively, without relying on taste or some other subjective form of rating.

Keep playing.
To be honest it's impossible to tell what level you are without hearing you play.

The songs you mention are great songs and can be played in any manner of difficulty, ie you can play a simple version or a more difficult version.
If you can play them like they sound in the origional recordings then you are certainly no beginner.

Keep looking on the forums for ideas on what to play and don't be too concerned about other people's opinions on your playing.

If it makes you feel good then that's all that matters.
Quote by Confusius
You are definitely still a beginner.

IMO, we're all beginners and having a beginner's mind is essential to progress in the quest that is playing the guitar. Think of guitar playing as a mountain. Buddhists tell us that someone who lacks a beginner's mind finds himself at the peak of the mountain, with nowhere else to climb, nowhere new to go. Instead, someone with a beginner's mind will see a mountain with no peak and with every step this person takes the mountain gets larger again. This way, you're always at the bottom of the mountain, climbing towards something new.

And music isn't a race or a competition, we all have different learning speeds, different amount of interest, different dedication, so it's impossible to grade to different people objectively, without relying on taste or some other subjective form of rating.

Keep playing.

that was beautiful.
Quote by natalie13
I've been playing guitar for over two years now but I'm not sure if I still consider myself a beginner, and I don't know how to judge either if I am.

Some recent songs I learnt are:

Sister Golden Hair (barre chord version) by America

Guaranteed by Eddie Vedder

Hotel California by the Eagles (with picking)

I recently learned guaranteed also, great song
I've been playing for almost a year, so I would say you are still a beginner, but as the poster below you said everyone is a beginner
If you can play that live version of hotel california with the sweet solo in the beginning, then you have my respect.
Quote by Confusius
Thank the Buddhists, not me.

Thank Siddhartha Gautama!
As long as you can play chords with fluid motion and transition then i wouldn't say your a beginner, though listen to the words of confusius, they are very wise.
there are some music teachers that once hearing you thay can give you a rough idea on where you play