i know theres like a zillion threads like this but i need help. me and my gf agreed not to get presents for each for xmas other cos we both highly unimaganitive with gift giving. but shes suddenly thought of a good present for me so now i have to get her something or shell think im a dick... sooo i need ideas
and good ones.. not rape n such

weve been together for five weeks, her hobbys are guitar, musicals, romantic **** haha and my cash limits about $100

and i know its a ****ing stupid idea to ask the pit for advice... but i rlly need help with this

and excuse my spelling. its never been my strong point
Last edited by metal-head666 at Dec 22, 2008,
Depends on the relationship, how long you've been together.. personality.. hobbies.. ect. Gotta give us more than that shes your gf lol.
Girls like jewelery.. clothes.. and fancy dinners.. elaborate from that i guess.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
cash limit and interests.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

inb4 dick in a box.

Get her some shiny jewlery and an uber sexy guitar strap =D, with lights... And....... Yeah I'm out =(
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
oh oh i should mention that her parents are getting her a electric acoustic guitar. any ideas based on that are good.
Quote by Jesstaa
inb4 dick in a box.

Get her some shiny jewlery and an uber sexy guitar strap =D, with lights... And....... Yeah I'm out =(

haha i asked her if she wanted a dick in a box and she said yes. but no im giving her this at her familys christmas thing. could be a bad imperssion.

i should mention shes getting an electric acoustic for christmas. any thing based on that is welcome
take her out to see a musical on christmas eve
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Get her diamonds.. That'll shut her up.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by skwelcher
metal-head666, that quote in ur sig is priceless

someone finally noticed

BUT YOU DIDNT HELP WITH MY PROBLEM...
Do something together like cooking classes, massage classes or rodeoclown training.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
DR makes special strings specifically for electric-acoustic guitars, their made to react with the electronics to get better tone
Their called DR Zebra string they look like this
http://www.music123.com/DR-Strings-ZEBRA-Acoustic-Electric-Lite--9-42--456035-i1414660.Music123

and are also packaged like this
http://www.music123.com/DR-Strings-Zebra-Lite-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-Strings-101157-i1122549.Music123

some other ideas
-picks (in her favorite color)
-a capo (depending on her style of playing)
-a wall hanger(or a few if she has more guitars)
-a tab book for her favorite band
-a guitar pick necklace (they sell them at www.rockabilia.com and hot topic and are made with different band's logos)
-a Band t-shirt
-a cd she doesn't have

if you want links for some good deals i can help you find them
just PM me
Jewelery. Make sure its nice. Don't get her something you think is functional, because it won't be.
Christmas presents should be things you want but don't need. She probably has everything she 'needs'
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.