hey pit, im a ski racer, anbd at practice i heard frosty the snow man (classic version) maybe 20ish times, and im sick of it. so i had an idea...

i love thrash and death metal, so i wanna rewrite the lyrics to make them more... dark, and add heavy riffing over the classic melody of the song (all of this being played tuned down a whole step on all strings for a heavy and dark feel)

so i wanna nkow if you guys like that idea, feel free for postitive, negitive, off topic comments. whatever your heart desires.
Quote by northdeathstyle
im a ski racer

No you aren't.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Bad idea.. wrong section

gtfo
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by rabidguitarist
No you aren't.

I've no idea why that is funny...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I don't know you but... I instantly don't like you Ts.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Be original...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
something like: Frosty the -god of my pants- was a jolly jolly -ejaculation- his toes were cold but he had no nose and now he's a hermeophradite.

i dont know the real lyrics, so I am estimating based on the melody. If you would like assistance I'd be willing to help. I always wanted to do a death metal "Silent Night" just because of sheer strangeness, and a once moment at church (in my prior life, mind you) of yelling.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
That's so weird, I'm in the middle of giving White Christmas more of a reggae feel
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I've done a shred version of happy birthday, that was kinda awesome....

I say go for it.
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
yo, screw all yal bashers, and to the guy who instantly doesnt like me, cool, stop being a scrub nugget!
this idea sucks, but its entertaining, im not tkaing it seriously, just... for fun, and come on ya'll, its christmas. lets.... have good will to men, even if their mentally retarded like i am
Quote by northdeathstyle
yo, screw all yal bashers, and to the guy who instantly doesnt like me, cool, stop being a scrub nugget!
this idea sucks, but its entertaining, im not tkaing it seriously, just... for fun, and come on ya'll, its christmas. lets.... have good will to men, even if their mentally retarded like i am

lern 2 english mother****er.
lolz
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
I hate the ski team at my local resort, they think they own the ****ing mountain.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Domino
That's so weird, I'm in the middle of giving White Christmas more of a reggae feel

That's cool. I just did a rock cover of White Christmas, it's in my profile. Can you send me a PM if you upload yours?