i know this is a little strange turning to the pit for advice on this
but every bit of help counts

long story short, a close friend of mine had a friend who killed himself a year ago.
they were also close
but lately shes been having nightmares that have even been playing in her head while she is awake.
these nightmares are essentially his death being played over and over, and sometimes her death

i have no idea what to do
help??
Encourage her to see someone who can help, like a therapist.

Tell her you'll go with her for support, just talk to her, and be the best you can for her, but she should seriously seek professional help, even just to check, y'know?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Tell her to get professional help, and be there for her as a friend.

That is all you can do.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
hhmmyeas... help her, Then get naughty.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Go to the doctor and they will put you in touch with a psychiatrist (assuming its you and you were lieing about the friend thing)
stick it in her pooper.. Seriously though, she'll forget about it all
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
It's natural the cure is her demise.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Eventually it will just be accepting what happened and that she played no part in his death.
time will heal, a person usually takes 2 years to get over something like that...

but this is the pit, so rape
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Councellor/therapist/psychiatrist. Those are the only ways to properly help them move on, nothing else you can do.
Sounds like your friend is a witch. Seeing visions is one of the classic signs. To make sure, dupe her into getting into a burlap sack filled with bricks then chuck her in the nearest canal. If she sinks, she wasn't a witch and is now dead (no more voices/visions/whatever); if she floats burn her at the stake.
This is a textbook case of post traumatic stress disorder. Tell her to see a psychiatrist. She definitely should go to one.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
time will heal, a person usually takes 2 years to get over something like that...

but this is the pit, so rape

ROFL
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by G-loony
hhmmyeas... help her, Then get naughty.

this is why the pit is the last place to come. but we like it coz we can take the piss
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Shes having night terrors; Most of the time you can actually cure the problem in an illogical way the same way it occoured; The more she thinks about it the more its likely to occour, so try getting involved in her life more and stay active with her, having someone to be with constantly will help more than any dumb ass white coat with a bottle of dope. Also force her to listen to Ebon Coast twice daily, thats prescribed by doctor me =D.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I sujest you giive her lots of cookies to make her plump then the other girls will make fun of her and she'll kill herself...Never mind thats a bad plan...Make her read Heroin Diaries because all in all when you read/see some one more ****ed up then you, you feel beter.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
, having someone to be with constantly will help more than any dumb ass white coat with a bottle of dope.

Yeah, because all medical prefessionals are idiots.
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
ROFL

hey cool I'm in your sigz
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Here's my attempt at being a prick...
Pics or it didn't happen.

Did I do it right?