I just can't get in to the fact that they have way more screaming then necessary. If they had mostly clean vocals (and please correct me if I'm wrong, I've only heard a couple songs) they'd be the perfect band for me.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
I just can't get in to the fact that they have way more screaming then necessary. If they had mostly clean vocals (and please correct me if I'm wrong, I've only heard a couple songs) they'd be the perfect band for me.

i was checkin out their myspace, and this exact thought went through my head.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I think they broke up..

The singer is in Emerosa now or something I believe. I only really liked a sweet acoustic track these guys do and I can't even remember the name of that off hand.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
I think they broke up..

The singer is in Emerosa now or something I believe. I only really liked a sweet acoustic track these guys do and I can't even remember the name of that off hand.

No they didn't, they got a new vocalist and released a new album in August.

Less screaming would be nice ( they should replace all the screaming with gang vocals ), also, i love their new vocalist. I love the RnB-ish parts on the new album.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by loxer
No they didn't, they got a new vocalist and released a new album in August.

Less screaming would be nice ( they should replace all the screaming with gang vocals ), also, i love their new vocalist. I love the RnB-ish parts on the new album.

Ahhh, so they lost the only thing that defined them as a slightly original sounding band.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
they lost Johnny Craig
theyre Original singer to Emarosa
and there screamer John Mess left due to health problems
Quote by moshtradomus93
they lost Johnny Craig
theyre Original singer to Emarosa
and there screamer John Mess left due to health problems

This man is correct...but their new lineup is still decent.

Jonny Craig is a vocal god, he'll probably make Emarosa soar in greatness. The songs on their EP just sound like they're trying to copy The Devil Wears Prada but on their new album with Jonny their sound is more fairly alternative and unique.

Oh yeah, and shouldn't this be in the hardcore forum? I don't think they are pop-punk or emo.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
new vocalist not as good as old one, will probably see them at warped tour
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I don't know. in Emarosa, when he first breaks out with "tailored sheets..." I was like YES!

but I never really felt that again for the rest of the album. however, since I don't listen to DGD I have nothing to compare it to.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
The two guitar players went to jail in my hometown for smoking out in their van.

I don't like their music too much.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
The two guitar players went to jail in my hometown for smoking out in their van.

I don't like their music too much.

haha
Quote by Thebiz
This man is correct...but their new lineup is still decent.

Jonny Craig is a vocal god, he'll probably make Emarosa soar in greatness. The songs on their EP just sound like they're trying to copy The Devil Wears Prada but on their new album with Jonny their sound is more fairly alternative and unique.

Oh yeah, and shouldn't this be in the hardcore forum? I don't think they are pop-punk or emo.

theres only 3 original members of DGD left
the drummer and the 2 guitarist