Page 1 of 4
so i was at a party and the cops showed up, 3 people blew into the breathalizer and they all blew over (were all under 21 btw) but i did not blow. they did not issue any tickets that night and they said that it was just a warning, is it possible for me to get a MIP still? My mom put it in my head that i'm getting a MIP.
D'you smell bacon?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I don't get it. They just warn you, and you hate them?
Hate them the next time someone gets into your house.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Godforbid we have law and order that keeps us safe behind our own house doors!
Fuck keeping our safety!
Fuck authority!
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Well as I stated, I didn't blow, which kind of meant I wasn't drinking therefore not breaking the law. Everybody hates the people who get them into trouble, it's basic human nature. Think about it.
you've been listening to too much RATM.
the same thing happens to me when i lisen to the cover of Fvck The Police.
its a natural thing...
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Quote by imdeth
Haha you friends blew the cops

Quote by kauff
Well as I stated, I didn't blow, which kind of meant I wasn't drinking therefore not breaking the law. Everybody hates the people who get them into trouble, it's basic human nature. Think about it.

But you didn't get in trouble
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kauff

They wouldn't get you in trouble if you wouldnt break the law.
They're the reason you can sleep through the night undisturbed.
They're the reason you can use the internet you're using without a 7 foot tall, 300 pound bodybuilder named bruce forcefully pounding you in the ass.
They're the reason you're still breathing.
Just saying.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

You hate the cops for that? Dude, you got off lucky. They were very fair about that situation.

I was at a party and a cop showed up, and he found open bottles and drunk kids, but claimed his sinuses are bothering him so he couldn't smell alcohol. He let us off with a warning and made us get rides home and no one got busted. My parents weren't even notified. I hope the same works out for you.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by kauff

So you were drinking. Underage. At a partay. I'd say you were...

BREAKIN THE LAW!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by Seth Shadows
They wouldn't get you in trouble if you wouldnt break the law.
They're the reason you can sleep through the night undisturbed.
They're the reason you can use the internet you're using without a 7 foot tall, 300 pound bodybuilder named bruce forcefully pounding you in the ass.
They're the reason you're still breathing.
Just saying.

No the cops around here are those stereotypical cops who get off on having power over the average man. They treat everybody like we are all pieces of **** who are lower on the food chain then they are. Trust me, if you met these guys you'd agree.
Quote by kauff
so i was at a party and the cops showed up, 3 people blew into the breathalizer and they all blew over (were all under 21 btw) but i did not blow. they did not issue any tickets that night and they said that it was just a warning, is it possible for me to get a MIP still? My mom put it in my head that i'm getting a MIP.

Sounds like nice cops
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by kauff
No the cops around here are those stereotypical cops who get off on having power over the average man. They treat everybody like we are all pieces of **** who are lower on the food chain then they are. Trust me, if you met these guys you'd agree.

This translated means: I'm just a stupid teenager who hates the cops because they enforce the law. How dare they be condescending to people who break the law!
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
They don't give out warnings for substance abuse.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
you got off lucky dude. my friends son got 2 mip's last year in mi. now he's on an electronic teather and can't go more than 50 ft from the house for 6 month's.
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by thsrayas
This translated means: I'm just a stupid teenager who hates the cops because they enforce the law. How dare they be condescending to people who break the law!

+ Motherfuckin' 1
Quote by Cobain_is_king

no one i knew when i was underage got away with anything. 14 years of driving, i have over a dozen speeding tickets. pulled over twice in texas for 73 in a 70, the first time they held me and searched for about an hour and a half. you are very, very, very lucky.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by kauff

yeah, those pigs on a power trip. giving you verbal warnings and nothing else. who the fuck do they think they are?

grow up.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
How about somebody ****ing answer the question instead of being caught up on the wording of the ****ing topic. Call me retarted for hating cops that treat people like ****, you don't know the situation so how the hell can you judge people. Why don't you grow the **** up and actually help somebody who has a question.
Quote by kauff
How about somebody ****ing answer the question instead of being caught up on the wording of the ****ing topic. Call me retarted for hating cops that treat people like ****, you don't know the situation so how the hell can you judge people. Why don't you grow the **** up and actually help somebody who has a question.

They let you off with a warning (so you say). So how did they treat you like Sh!t?
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
They let you off with a warning (so you say). So how did they treat you like Sh!t?

Maybe he wanted to go to jail and get raped?

It might be a fantasy of his.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
EDIT: ^Kensai, Have my babies.

Quote by kauff

oh my... Kauff... no...

Anyway, Your story implied they treated you like shit for giving you and your friends a warning instead of putting you in a holding cell and/or a fine...
that's cool...
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by kauff

Generally, that's something you grow out of around the time you start using logic. Besides...they didn't get you in trouble, they let you off with a warning.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by kauff

Retarted?

As in turned into a baked, jammylicious treat for a second time? BY GOD!

How about you "grow the f*ck up" before you drink alcohol?

Anyways, you weren't treated like sh*t by the cop by what you've said. He was very fair.
Quote by kauff

you've already been given an answer.

there's no point in waiting a few days to give someone a ticket when you could have given it to them at the time.

I don't know the situation? from what you've said in your original post those particular officers don't seem too bad. how about, instead of moaning about how the cops are dicks or whatever, you stop breaking the law.

although, to be honest, I hope you do get a ticket.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Does the word warning mean ANYTHING to you?

A couple of years ago me and some mates were making sparkler bombs in a very dry and huge public park, and I was filming it. Couple of days later we walk through our school and find a door open so we just walk in (and I piss in a cup and leave it there lulz) and set off the alarm, cops came and took us to the station and even though they saw what was on my phone they only just gave us a warning.

I look back on that now and realize I shouldn've been starting fires in a public place, and I realize that they could've charged me but they didn't want to because I was young.

So just appreciate the cops, they keep everything in order.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Well for starters, they walked in the door and asked where us "little pieces of ****" ran off to because obviously when the car showed up we ran, and then they sat there and screamed at us, made us all go outside and lay face down in the snow while they ran all 15 of our liscenses. After they basically made fun of us for freezing out asses off outside. Then they told us they they were going to call our parents and told us we were getting a warning. Also there have been other incidences with these cops, where they have treated us less then nicely.

In my opinion, I asked a very simple question that people could have debated on and finally i could have gotten an answer, but instead this thread has turned into the thread starter being a immature little kid for disliking cops who are dicks. I am serious when i'm asking if anybody knows the answer to this question. I won't find out for 2 more days what happens to me for sure cause the officer has the next 2 days off.
Can't you just not let them into your house?

Anyway, I hate cops too but because they enforce an unjust status quo, not because I get ticketed for petty crimes.
Quote by 0RI0N

+1. It doesn't sound like they treated you like crap, really.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by kauff
Well for starters, they walked in the door and asked where us "little pieces of ****" ran off to because obviously when the car showed up we ran, and then they sat there and screamed at us, made us all go outside and lay face down in the snow while they ran all 15 of our liscenses. After they basically made fun of us for freezing out asses off outside. Then they told us they they were going to call our parents and told us we were getting a warning. Also there have been other incidences with these cops, where they have treated us less then nicely.

In my opinion, I asked a very simple question that people could have debated on and finally i could have gotten an answer, but instead this thread has turned into the thread starter being a immature little kid for disliking cops who are dicks. I am serious when i'm asking if anybody knows the answer to this question. I won't find out for 2 more days what happens to me for sure cause the officer has the next 2 days off.

I doubt they made fun of you for "freezing your ass off outside"...
You know what?
You want a 'real' answer?
Here's your answer to all your problems:
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by kauff

That's just police procedure.
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Seth Shadows
Godforbid we have law and order that keeps us safe behind our own house doors!
Fuck keeping our safety!
Fuck authority!

I hate the Police, but for legitimate reasons which do not expand to getting caught.
Page 1 of 4