Hey, I'm kind of starting out with my band and have become kind of an intermediate punk guitarist. I want to purchase a new guitar for about $350-500. I am a big fan of Blink 182 and was thinking about buying the Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature for about $500. Is this a good choice for me? If not what is?
find a used mim fender strat used and put a duncan invader in the bridge. and you have tom delonge covered. and with the single coils a few more tonal options.
Quote by famous1234
Hey, I'm kind of starting out with my band and have become kind of an intermediate punk guitarist. I want to purchase a new guitar for about $350-500. I am a big fan of Blink 182 and was thinking about buying the Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature for about $500. Is this a good choice for me? If not what is?

If you don't mind used, I'm selling a guitar that's in your price range. Ibanez Saber, the guitar that started the S Series. Aside from the Fender I use, it's the most versatile guitar I've played. I'm sick of watching it sit in my apartment and not get played.

Ibanez Saber
my band
www.myspace.com/semeron

American Fender Mahogany HSS Strat
1987 Ibanez Saber Pro 540 s - FOR SALE
Epi SG

Peavey XXX 120 W head
Marshall 1960A
Boss DD-3
Boss EQ-7
Boss TU-2
Crybaby