5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
it looks new, its a 98 or 99, bright red
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
570 wins this one hands down.It's an MIJ guitar with a better trem and higher build and sound quality than the other you mention.Go for that one.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

im going for it, to good of a deal.....
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
570, assuming it's legit and in good nick.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I agree 570 presuming its in good condition (If buying used)
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yeah that things gorgeous BUY IT
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by hunterd_67
I did..........

It's not in your sig
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
Is now....:O), the pictures dont do it justice at all a little buckle rash, no nicks, no dents, original hardshell case (it aint pretty..lol)
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
Nice! I love old ibanezs
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice catch!

What year is it? I have a couple early 90's Ibanez guitars and they're great.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by stratdud39
but who calls them ibbys?
i thought you meant to say gibbys but forgot the g

Actually a lot of people call them Ibby's
I've mainly seen it used when people can't figure out the plural of Ibanez
I think its a 88, going by the 3rd and last digit of ther serial number, Ill prob end up changing the pups in it, and the FR needs lowered, after the 1st of yr going to have it set up.
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner