Guys, after my shocking experience with Godin, I am in the market again for a new leccy guitar.

I play rock stuff, filthy stuff, clean stuff and some bluesy licks now and again, so would want something that ticks those boxes.

Budget is £600.

Interested in American Fenders (strat & tele), ESP/LTD stuff (lots in my price range here) but open to other suggestions.

Slight preference towards humbuckers, but again open to suggestions. I want something with decent pups and something that inspires me to play.
Michael kelly guitars!
i think that they're the best for the money. most models are humbuckers with coil taps so you can get those single coil sounds too.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
what was your shocking experience with godin? I have never played or even seen a godin guitar. But i have read great things about them.
Quality control. Issues with two instruments that ruined my experience with them. I'm not for one minute saying they're poor instruments. Just a bad experience.
i know they've been beaten to death on most forums, but i've got an agile 3500 and its a great great guitar love it! great guitar for the money
that sucks about the godin. i've only tried one, but it was pretty nice.

personally, with £600 i'd be trying to get something either japanese-made, or made in europe/USA etc. you should be able to get a MIJ Tokai for that, if you want a gibson-alike guitar. Ibanez MIJ RG prestiges should be under budget too, if you want a more modern guitar. sometimes you can get good deals on patrick eggles, JJ, Gordon Smiths etc. too. Framus might be worth a try too, but i haven't been able to try those.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HSS strat?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w