My friend told me about kevin smith coming around here in feburary at a performing arts center. But what would he do live? like stand up? or something like an evening with kevin smith?
He stands there and answers questions/tells stories.

Look up the DVDs "An Evening with Kevin Smith" and "An Evening with Kevin Smith 2: Evening Harder", they're hilarious.

I wonder if this means he's doing a tour... I should find out and get tickets if he comes to Toronto.
jesus, go get tickets now

chances are he'll be doing more of his Q&A stuff

edit: just checked his site, looks like it's something he's only doing in NJ one night

oh well, chances are he'll tour again soon

double edit: i was wrong, the NJ one is the only one advertised on his site at the moment

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004189E6AF83DA

Toronto, Feb 6th
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Last edited by Retardwitguitar at Dec 22, 2008,
I just want another Jay and silent Bob movie from him.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Retardwitguitar
jesus, go get tickets now

Listen to this man. GO NOW!

Seriously. Kevin Smith's Q&A sessions are pure gold. I hope I get the chance to see one live some day.
I went to see him out of curiosity, wasn't sure what he'd be doing. He answeres questions and tells hilarious stories. It's amazing go see him.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I can picture him coming in as Silent Bob, just staring for a half an hour or so, and then breaking down and openly weeping on a stool for an hour and a half in an awkward silence...
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Ask him to tell the story about the time he went to a protest for "Dogma" in his hometown.

Hell, just youtube search "Kevin Smith protest Dogma."

It's pure hilarity.