Page 1 of 2
WooHoo! Everyone take off your underwear and enjoy the wonderful world of freeballin! Discuss all of the great things you can do! Party time!!!
I'd rather conduct a panty raid...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Freeballin' is great if you know you don't have to run, ever.

But it sucks when you get those surprise boners and you scrape the zipper at the fly of your pants.......ouch.
I hate that I have p.e. this year in school cause I never freeball.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Quote by dudius
Freeballin' is great if you know you don't have to run, ever.

But it sucks when you get those surprise boners and you scrape the zipper at the fly of your pants.......ouch.

+1 (or -1?)

is there a worse feeling?
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
I freeballed at the Co-Op once and bought some charcoal off the deaf checkout lady. She had no idea what was going on, I felt so awesome.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
freeball . . . . wtf?
Equipment:
PRS SE custom Cherryburst
dean razorback V (green/black) currently on ebay
Digitech Death metal pedal [wanting to sell - £15]
Zoom G1X [wanting to sell - £25]
Line6 UX1 (with metal shop add on)
Quote by Tom_hatton
It feels horrible in skinny jeans. Especially if they've been made for girls.

Why are you wearing girls jeans? 80's Hair metal is over thank god. Emo is like the continuation of make-up, tight clothes, and and over use of hairspray.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I freeballed at the Co-Op once and bought some charcoal off the deaf checkout lady. She had no idea what was going on, I felt so awesome.

lol
Quote by mosherhamish
freeball . . . . wtf?

LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Why are you wearing girls jeans? 80's Hair metal is over thank god. Emo is like the continuation of make-up, tight clothes, and and over use of hairspray.

Well I started wearing guys skinnies. But I realised they weren't nearly tight enough, so I started wearing girls. And I don't wear makeup, but I sometimes keep a bottle of hairspray in my college bag.
It's too damned cold to freeball.

Quote by Sleepwalker 666

Get the **** over yourself. The kid can wear what he wants.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1

Get the **** over yourself. The kid can wear what he wants.

I can state w.e the fvck i want! He didn't care either, so stop your pointless whining you fvcktard.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Well I started wearing guys skinnies. But I realised they weren't nearly tight enough, so I started wearing girls. And I don't wear makeup, but I sometimes keep a bottle of hairspray in my college bag.

Don't those tight jeans cut off the circulation of your testicles?
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Quote by deanfreak93
Don't those tight jeans cut off the circulation of your testicles?

No.
I cannot stand tight jeans. I also happen to be an avid freeballer. Cause I'm free, freeballin! Sorry i had to
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
I can state w.e the fvck i want! He didn't care either, so stop your pointless whining you fvcktard.

That's true. I was trying to save you the displeasure of looking like a stupid douche-bag.

Fail by me...
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by me_llamo_juan
I do it all the time when I'm running.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by Sleepwalker 666

Well people have been wearing skinnie jeans since the late 60s (*cough Jim Morrison*) so I don't think that you can immediately jump to one genre or another. I wear them once in a while, but all my jeans are slim just to hug my figure, it's just my fashion. I don't run around with makeup or hairspray, but what if I did? I mean it's just a pair of pants, it doesn't decide who you are.
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
you have to have balls for the circulation to ever be cut off.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
you have to have balls for the circulation to ever be cut off.

oh a funny guy ehh
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

yeah. i crack myself up sometimes. occaisionally, others have been known to get caught in the crossfire.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
one time i was skating and it was REALLY hot so i decided to go freeballin, an hour later my pen0r was covered in friction burns. this equation sums it up
skateboard+skinny jeans-underwear= trouble
Quote by Guitarlord44
hotpocketbandit, dude you are the ****ING MAN!!!!

Quote by Zolom
GIVE THIS PERSON A ****ING MEDAL!
Wait, was it in a Bruce Dickinson voice? If so...Medal. If not...congratulatory ham.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
I do it all the time when I'm running.

Then you're not doing it right
I'm Luke.
Quote by hotpocketbandit

skateboard+skinny jeans-underwear= trouble

SIGGED!
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
OOOOOOO I have a story to tell. Mmmkay so my mom noticed there werent any boxers of mine in the wash so she goes up to me and says "Where the fvck are your underwere?"
So naturaly me being the smart@ss of the family i told her i shipped them to africa for the little starving pigmys. long story short i got grounded now she forces me to wear undies.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
long story short i got grounded now she forces me to wear undies.

Are you 12?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Are you 12?

I was when this story took place.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
^ Oh I see what ya did there ;D
There was a firefight!
Page 1 of 2