I'm looking for anyone in the ottawa area who wants to start a band. i want to start a pop punk band but less main stream (like paramore but again less main stream). so i need a guitatist(lead and maybe rythm because i'm not that good) bassist and a drummer. i wrote a couple song but they're all on acoustic so we can beef them up and write more (in other words i need people who really want to do this, who can write music and can be committed to this project). I'm a girl(14 years old. you need to be ages 14-17. don't want to to freak out my mom) and i know thats a setback for somepeople so just letting you know(and i'm not wanting to start a all female "girlpower!" band. i actually perfer to work with guys).if this works out there is a possiblity of using my basement for a pratice space, but i have neigbors right above it so it might not work. if you have space that would be amazing!
so if you're interested just let me know!

P.S this is not a uber serious life or death situation(sorry if it sounded that way) i just really want this to work out because it's the only thing i want to do with my life. I'm actually a really layed back person(but can also go over the top with my werid/randomness )
Last edited by need_your_help at Dec 22, 2008,
im goin to ottawa in september for school , wouldnt mind if u still need when i go up there
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"