Last night about 3 I was at my house for my party. The alcohol was flowing pretty steadily. I happened to see my penis in his girlfriend's ass. I was having wild, drunken anal sex with my cousins girlfriend. I don't really give a damn since hee and her had only been going out for a week and I didn't much care for her anyways. I'm just here to ask the pit for creative ways to bitch her out. What a *****.

pics of said girlfriend

i know what you're thinking. I was desperate ok.

thanks
Quote by muddywaters51
I don't really give a damn since hee and her had only been going out for a week and I didn't much care for her anyways.

wow, you didn't even change the tense.

someone is pretty stupid.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Bastard
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by wizards?
Come on man, not cool. Seriously, think of how you would feel if your girlfriend cheated on you like that.

i just told you that the alcohol was flowing. I had like 4 WKD's ok?
source? (the pic)

>_>
<_<
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
what the **** is up with people rpeorting on this forum? Everyone does it. It's so dam boring, are there ever any fun threads on here?
my ex left me for her cousin,
thanks for reminding me asswipe

Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Why does she have a Firefox shirt?!?!

Also, not funny TS.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
These threads were once funny. Please, stop now. The originality that made it funny has worn off.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by muddywaters51
i just told you that the alcohol was flowing. I had like 4 WKD's ok?

obvious troll is obvious
Quote by Jonn0
These threads were once funny. Please, stop now. The originality that made it funny has worn off.

thanks for sharing that man. Everyone wanted to know how you felt about that so thanks
Quote by muddywaters51
what the **** is up with people rpeorting on this forum? Everyone does it. It's so dam boring, are there ever any fun threads on here?

These kind of threads aren't "fun." There just stupid, annoying, and obviously bullshit.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!