Page 1 of 4
Ok, this is the thread for the UG icon pack. All icons will be created by me, Datrooper. If you would like a custom made icon, please fill out the form further down in this post. This is not limited to pokemon, I will take suggestions for other packs such as guitars, etc.

First off here are the icons to be included in the pack:
My Computer
My Documents
Folder
Link To UG
Internet Browsers
Guitar Pro
And I May Put Up A Poll For A Couple Other Programs
Any Other Ideas Are Welcome

Here is the form to fill out for a custom icon:
Username:
Program:
What You Want In It:
Platform (Windows, Mac):
And A Compliment To Keep Me Motivated :

***Instructions***

1. Download the icon pack
2. Unzip icon pack to destination of your choice (put it somewhere safe)
3. Right click on the programs icon you wish to change
4. A drop down menu will appear, click properties
5. Now you should have a window up
6. Click on the tab that says shortcut
7. Now click change icon
8. After that, locate your icon you wish to change it to
9. Click ok
10. Click ok again and enjoy! and most likely thank me (if you haven't already )

Here are some examples of what these various icons may look like:

Here is the download link to the full Pokemon pack and a couple others: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jqkgwz
I'm Luke.
Last edited by Datrooper at Dec 22, 2008,
Looks good ^-^
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Looks like somebody is using MS paint.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
well from those pics you make it look more like a pokemon icon pack. Metaldud will be pleased (sad, pokemon obsessed cretin, lol) but I'll be sticking with the already sexy mac icons.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Pikachu and Mudkip?

I thought this was surpossed to be UG icon pack, not Pokemon icon pack.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
If you dont get whats happening.. look here.

The idea came from my thread about mozilla mudkip.
And what we wanted to do was to make a whole packet of shortcut icons to go onto your desktop.

Quite a few people who looked into my thread were requesting from the TS so he thought of making his own thread for it all

Quote by rabidguitarist
Looks like somebody is using MS paint.

Actually I'm using adobe photoshop
I'm Luke.
Quote by eldanny
Pikachu and Mudkip?

I thought this was surpossed to be UG icon pack, not Pokemon icon pack.

What's the differnce?
Quote by Sonny_sam
well from those pics you make it look more like a pokemon icon pack. Metaldud will be pleased (sad, pokemon obsessed cretin, lol) but I'll be sticking with the already sexy mac icons.

Would you people like it better if i ditched the pokemon, and then ug doesn't really have a mascot, so that wouldn't really work
I'm Luke.
Quote by Datrooper
Actually I'm using adobe photoshop

Maybe you should learn how to use it first. (Sorry, I'm in a bit of a mean mood.)

and about your UG not having a mascott post -
Not all of UG or even the pit are obsessed with pokemon, maybe the site name is a bit of a giveaway about a possible theme

Ultimate GUITAR... hmmm?

You could even go with other memes, make it a bit more interesting than just pokemon.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Last edited by Sonny_sam at Dec 22, 2008,
Doesnt all have to be pokemon though, could be other stuffs. ^-^
But pokemons still cool.
:P

Replace the paper on the My Documents with a pedobear head.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by darkrikku
I also icon, may i help?

Yeah well, I AM icon.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by darkrikku
I also icon, may i help?

Yea sure, just let me know which ones you've done, although it seems not too many people like the idea

And to rabid, I've pretty good at photoshop, and I don't see what you don't like about the icon except the pokemon. All i'm getting from your comments is that you hate pokemon, and just to let you know im not a big fan of pokemon either, but these look cool
I'm Luke.
Quote by crackerpleaz
What's the differnce?

Quote by Datrooper
Would you people like it better if i ditched the pokemon, and then ug doesn't really have a mascot, so that wouldn't really work

The current obsession with Pokemon is just a thing thats been shipped in from /b/, its really not got that much to do with UG. Theres lots more to UG then Pokemon, avatars of famous pit dwellers would be my surgestion.

Feel free to do a Pokemon icon pack (it would still be pretty epic), just please for the love of God do not name it the UG icon pack.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Is anyone forgetting the PEAR!?

If anything is our mascot, it's that.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Maybe you should learn how to use it first. (Sorry, I'm in a bit of a mean mood.)

and about your UG not having a mascott post -
Not all of UG or even the pit are obsessed with pokemon, maybe the site name is a bit of a giveaway about a possible theme

Ultimate GUITAR... hmmm?

You could even go with other memes, make it a bit more interesting than just pokemon.

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Quote by Datrooper

Guitars?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eldanny

The current obsession with Pokemon is just a thing thats been shipped in from /b/, its really not got that much to do with UG. Theres lots more to UG then Pokemon, avatars of famous pit dwellers would be my surgestion.

Feel free to do a Pokemon icon pack (it would still be pretty epic), just please for the love of God do not name it the UG icon pack.

Ok I have decided, I will do a bunch of different icon packs INSIDE one .zip file called UG's icon pack. Ok example time, i will have a pokemon pack, famous avatar pack, pedobear pack, guitar pack etc. Does everyone like this idea? And not just those, and maybe not some of those mentioned
I'm Luke.
Seems interesting.

As long as this isn't completely taken over by useless memes, I'll be fine with it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Datrooper
Ok I have decided, I will do a bunch of different icon packs INSIDE one .zip file called UG's icon pack. Ok example time, i will have a pokemon pack, famous avatar pack, pedobear pack etc. Does everyone like this idea?

Or it could just be a variety? You'll never please everyone. But I'm liking the idea.

80th best UGer
I'm going to try stuff with 'G' in the UG logo, for program icons.

As long as you have the dimensions of the image and the right extension on the end of the file, it's all good. You can use any picture.
Quote by Datrooper
Ok I have decided, I will do a bunch of different icon packs INSIDE one .zip file called UG's icon pack. Ok example time, i will have a pokemon pack, famous avatar pack, pedobear pack, guitar pack etc. Does everyone like this idea? And not just those, and maybe not some of those mentioned

This is starting to sound good now.

Prehaps edit the 1st post to say this and ask for further ideas?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Is everyone happy now? Ok i will take suggestions for pack ideas then i guess, but I'm still doing the pokemon, because im almost done
I'm Luke.
Why the **** would you want pedobear icons........this isn't 4chan.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Username: We'realltoBlame
Program: Internet Explorer
What You Want In It: MUDKIPZ!
Platform (Windows, Mac): Windows Vista
And A Compliment To Keep Me Motivated : I will be your sex slave for unspecified amount of time if you do this for me!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Datrooper

Who's avatars, will we have a vote.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92

You wanna make the poll, for the best avatars?
I'm Luke.
Quote by Datrooper
Is everyone happy now? Ok i will take suggestions for pack ideas then i guess, but I'm still doing the pokemon, because im almost done

As a rule of life its impossible to make EVERYONE happy.

Just keep in mind that a few older users arn't keen on 4chan memes.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Quote by dubstar92

Frenchy
Caz
Zappp

How about mixing up awesome old users that arn't seen around so much and new ones that even the new guys know .

The 1st old ones that come to my head are Scourge and Yakult.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
I vote for a pedobear pack, and a guitar pack.

Especially a new guitar icon for Garageband.
Sounds better.

Maybe just make a folder in the pack for each icon (IE icons, My Computer icons etc...) and let people mix and match.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Ok, I'm taking all these suggestions into consideration, ok? And I'm almost done with the first pack, pokemon. This will be uploaded soon, then we can decide on the next pack
I'm Luke.
Page 1 of 4