Hey all, I've just done the most stupid thing in my life, I removed all the strings from my Floyd Rose and replaced them for new ones...but all at the time...
Now I've been trying to tune the guitar for 4 hours and the bridge is just too high, the strings are in very high tension and out of tune...

Please, if anyone can help me tuning my guitar, I'd be very grate!

Thanks a lot to everyone! waiting for answers!!! cheers
If your trem isnt level you need to adjust the springs in the back until it sits parallel to the body.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
If your trem isnt level you need to adjust the springs in the back until it sits parallel to the body.

Before or after tuning the strings?
Quote by sebastiaoburnay
Before or after tuning the strings?

What you should do is tune up to about D standard or so then check where the bridge is at, if its pulling up you need more tension on the springs, if play in D normally just level it out otherwise tighten the springs so that the bridge leans into the trem cavity a bit. Then tune up to standard if you play in standard.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Ty I will try, but I still think it's more complex than that, because i can't even tune the guitar cuz I'm afraid the floyd breaks! lol Im so confused...
if you really have no idea what you're doing you should take it to the shop and let a professional take a look at it
Step 1 Unscrew backplate
Step 2 Take backplate off
Step 3 Add another spring if the bridge is way to high
Step 4 Adjust screws in the back a little lower than what parallel is because the bridge will come up when you tune it up
Step 5 Profit

I just set mine up for the first time my self yesterday and thats what I did
TAKE IT TO A TECH! you have NO idea what you are doing. you will most likely break or damage your guitar/trem. if possible watch how he does it and ask questions. they usually dont mind teaching some1 how to set up their guitar.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B