hey guys i put up one of my bands new songs

its called river of phlegethon, its off of our EP we recorded in September

for fans of death-core (if you like classic rock and stuff its probably not for you) style bands, tell me what you think
That was great with the exception of the singing. I'm not saying the singer was bad, just not what I'm into.

Otherwise, great stuff!
Great stuff, but honestly, if you got other vocalist it would sound so much better... It's just my opinion...
sorry, in my honest opinion, i hate that style of singing, but the music was perfect. great beats.
Quote by DeathCube
sorry, in my honest opinion, i hate that style of singing, but the music was perfect. great beats.

thanks man, you should never say sorry for your honest opionion, thats what is asked and you did it, thanks for listening!
I'd pretty much agree with everyone else about the vocals. Your drummer is really solid. What is that riff at 0:30? I've heard stuff similar to that recently and it sound sick. It sounds like a trill up a minor 3rd then a tritone down and repeat. Also the bio on your myspace reads awkwardly to me.

Anyway, good work.

Check out my stuff? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1028250