...to play World of Warcraft for some reason. I've downloaded the ten day trial a couple of times during the summer, and I just tried to download it again but it says I've used too many free trials on my account or something. Is there anyway to play WOW without paying the stupid $15/month payment? It''s christmas break and I'm bored and don't know what to do.
Play on a private server.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Play it in your imagination.

In your imagination, everything is free!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
resist the urge!!!! Pick you axe up instead lol
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
f*ck wow and play on waw

no,

u could try making a second account, or you could not a be a loser.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Dont do it!!! WoW consumes every waking minute of your life once it sucks you in. Trust me avoid it like the plague.
Quote by gizmodious
resist the urge!!!! Pick you axe up instead lol

this
... and seriously, just like the rest of us, you know you waist too much time on UG anyway, and you dont need another addicting waist of time
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Break down and buy it, you will love me for doing so.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
PLAY GUITAR!!! dont waste your life on some stupid video game. thats what my brother does and all he does now is sit there and smoke and play that stupid game! lame...
I play my bass everyday and I love playing it, I just feel like doing something else to pass the time. I'm not going to become addicted to it or anything.
Quote by Spicer001
Go research Darkfall..

or watch this.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYYT6Wg3Gg

It kinda reminds me of Wurm.
On mad steroids.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by justinb904
this
... and seriously, just like the rest of us, you know you waist too much time on UG anyway, and you dont need another addicting waist of time

this man is correct.
and yes you will. my buddy, he plays it 14 hours a day on the weekends.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Buy yourself a copy of GuildWars
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by ccmetz2020
I play my bass everyday and I love playing it, I just feel like doing something else to pass the time. I'm not going to become addicted to it or anything.

I said the same thing but it took numerous screaming matches with my wife to get me to stop. I still have a desire to play, so dont start
Quote by SlipknotRule93
f*ck wow and play on waw

no,

u could try making a second account, or you could not a be a loser.

NO. The only game worse than WoW is Call of Duty WaW. Its so bad, i hate so much. Call of Duty 4 is so much better.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
play runescape, its free BUT after a few years you will realise how **** it actually is. this wont happen if you play WoW, as you will carry on playing for the rest of your life.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I recently just quit after playing for 2 and a half years.

It's one of the most entertaining games, but it simply doesn't end. The game gets much better as soon as you hit the level cap. Doing raids with your guild is the best part of it, but I realised it was time to stop playing when I found myself playing it 10+ hours a day.

On the bright side though, my account is worth £400/$800
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by Coastie01
Dont do it!!! WoW consumes every waking minute of your life once it sucks you in. Trust me avoid it like the plague.

Of course, because there's no way I have ever left my computer to do anything else. My guitar has been sitting in my closet for months, and I haven't been to band practice in a year. All I can possibly do is play WoW.

I'm totally sure

Blizzgaming.com has a decent free server (but it starts you at 70, so it's intimidating. It's usually for knowledgeable players.)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I get the urge to kill a few times, but I am able to control myself.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by SamTotman
I recently just quit after playing for 2 and a half years.

It's one of the most entertaining games, but it simply doesn't end. The game gets much better as soon as you hit the level cap. Doing raids with your guild is the best part of it, but I realised it was time to stop playing when I found myself playing it 10+ hours a day.

On the bright side though, my account is worth £400/$800

I've never been on World of Warcraft or anything like that, so excuse my ignorance, but how could an account be worth that much?!?!

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I've never been on World of Warcraft or anything like that, so excuse my ignorance, but how could an account be worth that much?!?!

Some people are sad enough to purchase accounts over eBay.