How do you get rid of it? I shaved around 4AM and my face is still burning. It feels like I shaved off a couple layers of skin. How does the non-14 year olds in the pit deal with it?

also, I already tried IcyHot, Dick in a Box, Pee in her butt, and all that jazz.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Use ****ing shaving cream.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Get some sort of facial moisturiser containing tree extracts or whatever.

Best way really is not to get it at all. Use a clean sharp blade and shave with the grain of the hair, not against.
Try using gel instead of foam, or try shaving in the shower.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I use shaving cream. I shave every day. This is the first time I've ever gotten razor burn, and wow it sucks. I don't have any lotion and don't really want to go to the store. I was hoping there would be an easy solution around the house. Maybe toothpaste?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
There's no real way to get rid of it but google to help a little....the goal is to not get it in the first place.

Try an electric shaver, I will never go back to manual and expensive blades. I did use the
Gillette MACH3 Turbo in the past and although it was a nice razor, the blades were high in price and didnt last long...not to mention is was a slow processes.

For those saying electrics are expensive, keep an eye on slickdeals.net. My brother got a $100 for $70 last year.
Leave the shaving cream on for at least 5 minutes or soak your face in water before you shave, I got burn all the time until i started doing this.
oatmeal
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
i've always dry-shaved so i don't really get razor burn, 'sept a little bit when i use a new razor but it's nothin' to complain about
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
no idea what razor burn is.
but just try everyone of your mums lotions and crèmes and stuff. one of them is bound to relieve the pain.
o yeah: try milk. no question, just do it.
and cheescake with honey and shattered walnuts could do the trick.
if it doesn't work, you will still have a delicious meal left. win/win
Was it an old blade? If I use the same blade more than two or three times it gives me a shaving rash.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by i have to pee
I use shaving cream. I shave every day. This is the first time I've ever gotten razor burn, and wow it sucks. I don't have any lotion and don't really want to go to the store. I was hoping there would be an easy solution around the house. Maybe toothpaste?

What the fuck could toothpaste possibly do to make it better?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
just be happy you aren't having that problem somewhere else...

And I always make my face very wet before I start! and ofcourse shaving cream!
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
Quote by rabidguitarist
What the fuck could toothpaste possibly do to make it better?

It can fix minor scratches in CDs and plastics, why not help with a burning face?

What causes razor burn? Anyone know? I am required to be clean shaven for my job and this is the first time I've ever gotten it in 5+ years of shaving.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
grow a beard
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
Shaving gel, then moisturising aftershave balm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Use ****ing shaving cream.

+over 9000.

also, aftershave helps tremendously.

im only 16, and lately when i shave, i get bumps similar to acne bumps all over where i shave, so i have been using this stuff that just removes the hair, no razor needed
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Use cleaner blades. One of my housemates was complaining about razor burn and then I saw his razor. It was dirty and old.
Change your blades once a week at least and keep them clean.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington