I will NEVER understand why Dave Matthews can sell out four consecutive nights at Red Rocks in under an hour.
I've never heard a band in which each individual musician is amazing at their instrument , but when they come together, you get a **** fest of terrible melodies strung together by unintelligible time signatures.
And this is coming from a guy who traditionally likes jam bandish type music.
Do not try to refute me and say that Dave Matthews band is good music. You are wrong.
no, you are wrong.
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
fuuck off.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
ill take the opinions of the people who fill those seats in an hour over yours, newfag. troll much?
Quote by skankingeasy
I always thought Clapton never lived up to his potential.

Quote by Chrisiphone
My grandma didn't have built in effects

Quote by Gargantuan

We are not worthy

Quote by Scoopy_3
A7x own!!!

^the ultimate argument agaisnt a7x.
Last edited by turtlicorn at Dec 22, 2008,
You know some could say the same about Dream Theater, except Dream Theater rules. I cant stand the Dave Matthews Band but I respect what they do.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by skankingeasy
I will NEVER understand why Dave Matthews can sell out four consecutive nights at Red Rocks in under an hour.
I've never heard a band in which each individual musician is amazing at their instrument , but when they come together, you get a **** fest of terrible melodies strung together by unintelligible time signatures.
And this is coming from a guy who traditionally likes jam bandish type music.
Do not try to refute me and say that Dave Matthews band is good music. You are wrong.

I wouldn't have worded it exactly like that.... but I somewhat agree. I enjoy a little more structure in my music than DMB has to offer, plus I can't stand the way he sings.

Again, I can appreciate the enormous amount of talent they have as individual musicians, I just don't like their music.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by turtlicorn
ill take the opinions of the people who fill those seats in an hour over yours, newfag. troll much?

Well being as i HAVE seen him live at Red Rocks...I'd say i have a fairly accurate view on what he's all about.

P.S. you'll have to excuse me, i'm not familiar with this jargon, newfag and troll. I suppose i need to spend more time justifying my existence based on my social standing in an online forum. Then again, maybe not.
oh god...why cant people understand that no one can be right in the opinion of music. Music can never be answered. So for this reason, you are wrong
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Music = Opinion.

Dave Matthews is much better than you. And more than likely a much better guitarist. He's just better. His band is incredible, and you probably like horseshit music.

Don't like it, do you?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
sorry you've managed to have multiple aneurysms while listening to an amazing band.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by turtlicorn

this isn't 4chan, newfag.

also, ts, music is opinion, even though you and i know dave matthews sucks, you can't just shoot off about it because some people have improperly developed eardrums and actually enjoy that shit. blah, blah, blah.

sidebar: dave matthews sucks.