I was going to buy a new guitar to go along with my new amp I just bought.(A Orange Crush 30r, I love the amp) I was looking at the Goth G-400 and I wanted some educated opioions on this guitar. I play Classic Rock and Classic Metal. You guys know what I mean AC/DC, GNR, Metallica,Megadeth,Sabbeth and So on.I do play some blues and alot of clean stuff too so it needs to be versitile. If you guys don't think it will suit my style please make suggestions my budget is small since I'm a high school student. My budget is $450
The Ibanez RG3EXFM1 is good guitar.

Nvm didnt see your sig.
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
get the Goth Les Paul.
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Quote by Bullethead
The Ibanez RG3EXFM1 is good guitar.

Nvm didnt see your sig.

I've out grown my hate of Ibanez after playing a few models I liked.
i like new metal so i bought the actual gibson goth explorer a last year but the epiphone goth G-400's are a very nice step to take but be careful its very neck heavy but other than tht the sound is amazing and the cratsmanship is sick but if u want something different maybe try some ESP's or semi-acoustic ibanez's
gear:
squier fat strat
fender 15 watt amp
yamaha f310
ibanez DS7(distortion)
If I may be so bold,I would suggest taking a look at the Ibanez SZ series.Shorter scale like an epi or gibby with a beefier set neck,hard tail bridge,and mahogany body.

EDIT:This one is on sale so it's in your price range,its the SZ520QM.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Dec 22, 2008,
if you get a G-400, i recommend going used and get a pre-China one, the Korean made one i own is fantastic for it's price and i love it to death. i hear a lot of hit-and-miss things nowadays with the Chinese made ones. that's my two cent
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out