im getting a new guitar after xmas, and i was wondering, which overall is a better guitar? Jackson Randy Rhoads JS30RR or Ibanez VBT700? Inb the music stores around where i live they both come at about the same price, with special offers and all.

Thanks
No doubt that the Jackson looks better. I would get it.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
amp? playing style?
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Ibby makes V's?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
VBT700 without a doubt. The Jackson will absolutely suck in comparison.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Get the VBT 700... better neck playability, still has great look and has DIMARZIO PICKUPS !!! u will be like : I AM TEH BR00TALZ WITH DIMARZIOS !!!!
You do know the Ibanez VBT700 is discontinued right? You may have issues finding one. And the better question is why compare a $700 or so guitar to a $300 one.
i was thinking the VTB because Ibanez are like, used by higher-class bands, like slipknot.

i like the jackson look, especially the Demmelition and the rhoads.
and i have 70W Behringer amp, and my playing style is mostly heavy rock/metal/thrash.
theres a VTB in my local music store, its less than half price now, but its like a gibson/fender blues/jazz guitar store, and not many of the people in there would buy the VTB.

so no problems finding them i dont think.

and im british, so $700 is like £350 right?
Quote by Silver-spear94
i was thinking the VTB because Ibanez are like, used by higher-class bands, like slipknot.

i like the jackson look, especially the Demmelition and the rhoads.
and i have 70W Behringer amp, and my playing style is mostly heavy rock/metal/thrash.

jackson are used by even higher class bands, such as machine head...like you mentioned..the demmelition.

Quote by Silver-spear94

and im british, so $700 is like £350 right?

haha not anymore it isnt.

credit crunch, remember? its more like £450..
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
dude... the ibanez is better made and already has great pickups (which are Dimarzio D-Activators if i'm right) so i would suggest you to get the ibanez
Quote by Silver-spear94
Bullet for MY Valentine use jackson, thats why i was contemplating getting the Rhoads

You're not understanding the concepts of better pickups, bridge, tuners, electronics, woods, everything that makes a guitar etc. The VBT-700 outclasses the JS30RR in every aspect. If you're only in a guitar for looks then you're an idiot.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
now thats a good decision... u will thank us later if u get to try a js30rr after gettin the ibby...
Quote by Ed Hunter
VBT700 without a doubt. The Jackson will absolutely suck in comparison.

yeah i have played both and preferr the Ibanez it also has better pickups and a setneck
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
The Ibanez definitely.It's better than that Jackson in every category since that model is like a 300 dollar low end Jackson.Now if you were comparing the V to say a DK series or other jackson in the same price range then more thought would need to be involved.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by led/head
yeah i have played both and preferr the Ibanez it also has better pickups and a setneck

it's neckthru afaik

I like how people just say Jackson eventho they don't know what they're comparing it to.
Quote by lokster
it's neckthru afaik

I like how people just say Jackson eventho they don't know what they're comparing it to.

well then neck-thru
either ways its not a BOLT-ON neck
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by lokster
it's neckthru afaik

Yeah, it's neck thru, dmarzio d-activators, i think it has a gibralter bridge... it outclasses the **** out of the JS30rr, if you're going to compare it to a rhoads, try the rr3, but even still, they're totally different guitars... so... GET THE IBANEZ
you guys said that the ibanez outclasses the rhoads and i played the ibanez yesterday and it is so much better than the JS3ORR, i also played the Jackson WRXT Warrior and the Jackson KVX10 King V, whadda you think of those Jacksons? just wondering.
I played on a KVX10 for quite some time. I love the necks on them, the weight as well, it just looks awesome to boot. For that sort of cash though, go with the Ibby or look at a BC Rich V, they've got one around 700 or 800 that has all sorts of goodies on it. Those play rather sweet and come with decent pups and an OFR if my memory serves me.

LTD V-500 or Alexi 600 as well.
Quote by Silver-spear94
you guys said that the ibanez outclasses the rhoads and i played the ibanez yesterday and it is so much better than the JS3ORR, i also played the Jackson WRXT Warrior and the Jackson KVX10 King V, whadda you think of those Jacksons? just wondering.

Well? Did you get it?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?